Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: looking sex and a date

Message 1 of 3
...and a million others want that too. It used to be so easy to meet and fall in love. Today, it's played like a game. I want real love, not fake love. I want marriage, not just a hookup. Any real men onboard??? Just sayin'. Smiley Very Happy
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: looking sex and a date

Message 2 of 3

@WillisW572794 

Hello Willis 

Thanks for the giggle I needed that....wow your bold but honest I reckon...and I feel the urge to comment....so I will say you are not alone in your situation

I have had some dates in last 5 years of my single life 2 of them found on Our Time dating site which I didn't like that site & no longer member anyway the dates didn't work out...1 only wanted sexting relationship definitely not my thing...Anyway unbelievably compared to my past life experiences I have not had any sexual activity in 5 years could have but guess I am too choosy & hopefully bit wiser with age. Yes I miss it and companionship. Since I no longer work it is not easy meeting folks....So hope you get some comfort in knowing your not alone and I hope something happens for us soon....Good luck :  ) 

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

looking sex and a date

Message 3 of 3

I am looking for a date and sex have not had one in a long time

Kudos