Refresh your driving skills and you could save on auto insurance! Take the AARP Smart Driver course.

Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: looking sex and a date

Message 1 of 6

You probably can not do this, but you have to ditch your notion of "hookups" and "playing games".  Instead be more assertive, adventuresome and aggressive at talking to men about topics you are concerned with in dating. Closeness  only can happen when there is a mutual connection.  That takes risk and being more playful.   

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6
RV GROUPS-RENT RV AND TRAVEL THE USA, WE ARE APPROACHING ONE OF OUR LAST CHAPTERS IN OUR LIFE
We will meet great people, friends, and fellowship with other RV groups; THIS WAS ON PBS
I NEED 4 PEOPLE, 68-78
Spending too much time on these kind of sites, getting no where; the above sounds more like what some of us may desire
twin cities, retired teacher, age 70
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

So much sadness and wasted energy.  Excitement and curosity bring people together, but openness and talking are usually missing. If values are important, connections would be easier to find.We can generally tell who is honest and kind. But both people have to be together and communicate before anything can be decided. It is about fun and creativity. Everything else is made up to say no. 

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6
...and a million others want that too. It used to be so easy to meet and fall in love. Today, it's played like a game. I want real love, not fake love. I want marriage, not just a hookup. Any real men onboard??? Just sayin'. Smiley Very Happy
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

@WillisW572794 

Hello Willis 

Thanks for the giggle I needed that....wow your bold but honest I reckon...and I feel the urge to comment....so I will say you are not alone in your situation

I have had some dates in last 5 years of my single life 2 of them found on Our Time dating site which I didn't like that site & no longer member anyway the dates didn't work out...1 only wanted sexting relationship definitely not my thing...Anyway unbelievably compared to my past life experiences I have not had any sexual activity in 5 years could have but guess I am too choosy & hopefully bit wiser with age. Yes I miss it and companionship. Since I no longer work it is not easy meeting folks....So hope you get some comfort in knowing your not alone and I hope something happens for us soon....Good luck :  ) 

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

looking sex and a date

Message 6 of 6

I am looking for a date and sex have not had one in a long time

Kudos