From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: looking sex and a date

Message 1 of 5

You probably can not do this, but you have to ditch your notion of "hookups" and "playing games".  Instead be more assertive, adventuresome and aggressive at talking to men about topics you are concerned with in dating. Closeness  only can happen when there is a mutual connection.  That takes risk and being more playful.   

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

So much sadness and wasted energy.  Excitement and curosity bring people together, but openness and talking are usually missing. If values are important, connections would be easier to find.We can generally tell who is honest and kind. But both people have to be together and communicate before anything can be decided. It is about fun and creativity. Everything else is made up to say no. 

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5
...and a million others want that too. It used to be so easy to meet and fall in love. Today, it's played like a game. I want real love, not fake love. I want marriage, not just a hookup. Any real men onboard??? Just sayin'. Smiley Very Happy
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

@WillisW572794 

Hello Willis 

[I DELETED CONTEXT OF MY POST]

Good luck! 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

looking sex and a date

Message 5 of 5

I am looking for a date and sex have not had one in a long time

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors