If you suspect you're a scam target, AARP's fraud helpline is here for you. Learn more.

Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Re: e d

Message 1 of 3

The shots worked for me for a while.  They weren't painful (just annoying) and after you inject the magic potion, you have to hold pressure on it for about 10 minutes (instructions from my urologist) to prevent any hematomas (bruising).  The whole process lacks spontaneity and I found the results to be underwhelming.  No one ever called me Ramrod or Woody after the shots.  Also, the shots are pretty expensive.

Now for an alternate point of view:

Don't get so worked up about ED.  As we age, sex doesn't go away, it just changes and you have to adapt.  Just because you can't get an erection doesn't mean you can't ejaculate/orgasm.  Besides, the odds aren't really stacked against you.  There are many options available to you if you're willing to be creative.  Statistically, Only 20-25% of woman orgasm as a result of vaginal intercourse.  That means that 75-80% require clitoral and/or stimulation of the elusive "g-spot".  Also, the 20-25% that can orgasm from vaginal intercourse can also orgasm from the alternate stimulation.  Presumably you have fingers and a mouth.  Use them!  In addition, it's most likely that your partner has hands and a mouth.  What's good for the goose is good for the gander.  Vibrators and dildos are also viable options.

At this stage in life, are you looking for procreation or are you looking for the pleasure of sexual intimacy with your partner?  A real craftsman is capable of looking at all the tools available and chosing the best ones to get the job done.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: e d

Message 2 of 3

Doesn't work for everyone.  You're better off with a shot of scotch. 

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

e d

Message 3 of 3
Do the shots work do they hurt
Dean Schloesser