Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Younger man (40 yo) for older woman 60+

Periodic Contributor

Younger man (40 yo) for older woman 60+

Hello there. 

I am an attractive 40 yo man searching for a significantly older woman (60+ or 70+ years). I know what I want and an older woman is what does it for me. There is nothing more exciting than the chemistry in an age gap relationship.  Write me if you are interested in a younger man who will adore you. I live in Northern Europe and dream of finding that older woman who makes my life fulfilling. Let us not waste any time! Contact me.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hmmm ... Have you considered calling your Mother or Grandmother? I bet that they might fit that age bracket. But if you find a suitable partner, then by all means, go for it! Your message has been viewed over 1,000 times though wit no replies, so I just figured that I'd chime in. I felt sorry for ya.

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Hmmm....I THOUGHT there were parts of your profile that sounded familiar ....FORKO23!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Wow, look at you go! You single handedly doubled the amount of replies the poor guy had received! Behold, the power of one! Yeah forko23 seemed lacking, after a while. Not that it happened but there could always be a forko24, forko25, etc. So I thought that nahchoo wasn't as easily imitated. So it looks as though the cat is outta the bag, now. Oh, dear me!

felix-the-cat

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP