Take 25 percent off the cost of the award-winning AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code ‘BHM’ for savings.

Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Will anyone consider marry a younger partner so you will have someone to take care of you

Message 1 of 13

Yes, age has nothing to do with love, respect and communication, I'm 67 and dating a younger man.

Magda
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Will anyone consider marry a younger partner so you will have someone to take care of you

Message 2 of 13

No, relationships are built on honesty & love. I am 58 & looking for that special person. 

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13
I HAVE ALSO BEING ALONE FOR THE PAST 8 YRS. SURE I WOULD LIKE TO MEET A HONEST,LOYAL, LOVING MAN FOR A RELATIONSHIP.
BUT MOST MAN OVER 60 ONLY WANT A WOMAN FOR WHAT SHE HAS AND NOT FOR WHAT THEY CAN ENJOY TOGETHER. I DON'T NEED NOTHING THAT HE COULD HAVE SUCH AS MONEY OR WHAT EVER I HAVE A VERY SIMPLE LIVE, DID RETIRE EARLY AND STILL WORK PT. FAIRLY NEW IN DEERFIELD BEACH, FLO. SINCE I DECIDE TO MOVED HERE FROM NY.
I DATE MAN IN THERE 50'S AND 40'S JUST FOR FUN.
Magda
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13
I BELIEVE IN RESPECT AND HONESTY, YET TO MEET A MAN OVER 60 THAT WANTS TO GO OUT WITH A WOMAN THAT IS OVER 60.
Magda
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13

I BELIEVE AGE IS JUST A NUMBER, BUT WILL NOT MARRIED ANY ONE IF THERE IS NO LOVE BETWEEN EACH OTHER.

I HAVE BEEN MARRIED TO A YOUNGER MAN IT LASTED 15 YRS. IT ENDED BECAUSE HE WAS A CONTROL FREAK, ABUSIVE AND NO RESPECT OR LOVE FOR ME AFTER ALL THAT TIME.

I HAVE BEEN DIVORCE 25 YRS. AND AT 67 YRS OF AGE I STILL DATE YOUNGER MAN.

Magda
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13

NO! NEVER marry someone to "take care of you"! ONLY marry someone IF you truly LOVE the person REGARDLESS of their ADULT age. LOVE is a number one component of being together...married or not! 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13
THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD MEN OUT THERE LOOK FOR THE ONES THAT HELP OTHERS IAM 65 YEARS OLD AND HAVE NOT FOUND A LADY THAT THINKS LIKE U RELATIONS ARE ABOUT TRUST AND HONESTY GOD BLESS
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13
go for it
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13
I'm 55 yrs old female engaged to a gorgeous 43 yr old male. No I'm not rich either so he want me for money. He's a military vet, excellent Income and we're just so in love
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13

I think that marrying someone younger specifically to (theoretically) have someone to take care of you, is a terrible idea .. and there's no guarantee it would work out that way either.

It's hard enough finding common ground with men my own age (early 60s), so I can't imagine a relationship with a guy much younger, who'd still be in full-on work-mode. I've been fortunate enough to be retired since I was 50, and certainly for the past 8 years my time's been my own, and I can enjoy myself. The only point to being in a relationship, would be for companionship, and I haven't met any single male retirees younger than me.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views