Re: Where do you meet people to date?

Message 21 of 63

@lw52674518 

Hey There lw 

My reply is No & thanks for the comment 

Since you didn't tag person not certain whom your comment is meant for 

Good luck Have a beautiful weekend 

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 63

To lw52674518 - Thank you for the compliment; I appreciate it.  I don't claim to know all the answers on how to meet people but I don't mind sharing my own personal experiences.  If my experiences can inspire anyone in any way, then I'm glad.  Socializing is challenging for a lot of people and even more so for those who are alone and older.  I speak from experience when I say that; becoming more sociable has been a tremendous learning experience for me.  

As for a companion?  No, but I have met someone recently (we've had two dates, so far) but it's way too early to determine if he's companion material.  However, I remain hopeful and will continue to look forward to one day finding a good companion, emphasis on good because that's the real challenge.  I've had companions for most of my adult life, however, not all of them were good companions.  Not looking for another one of those.

Have a good day and a wonderful weekend.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 63

No

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 63

I'm impressed by your thoughts. Do you have a companion at this time?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 63

I am 74 and been widowed 2x! My hobbies include reading, working in the garden and greenhouse. I really enjoy being outdoors. I do have a couple health problems I deal with with medication. I would like to find a friend first and see what transpires.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 63

I've been reading alot of these letters. I know it isn't easy to meet someone, with all the scammers on the onli e dating sites. But I'm a hopeless romantic and refuse to believe I or anyone can't find their soulmate. Sometimes it just takes time. Like someone said you just need to get out and mingle with people. Whether at a senior ctr or a gym. You have to keep believing it will happen. As the old saying goes, good things take time. Sincerely hopeless romantic...

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 63

I met my Significant Other, after my husband died at the age of 74, at a Tai Chi class that I had been in for a number of years when he wandered in to take the class.

Just goes to show, you can meet good guys anywhere even when you are just doing something healthy!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 63

my age prevents me from finding anyone there are no social activities near me and I won’t do on line

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 63

We are everywhere. Smile, say hello. tell people something you do you are proud of.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 63

Good for you. Thanks for your time and concern. 

Kudos
Views