Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Where do you meet people to date?

Message 21 of 48

Good for you. Does it matter if you are outreageous or creative in how you express yourself? The dating system is toxic as it makes both people sad and fearful.  Be your different self. It takes more than just finding another single person. It takes your hopes and dreams with a smile.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 48

Nothing I can say can help. I am so sorry. Life gives us horrible situations.  Your letter is inspirational. To be able to talk about your pain helps all of us who have very little to complain about. Love, loss, sadness and lonliness. A cycle some of us know better than others.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 48

It is impossible to just find someone. . There are too many roadblocks for others to see goodness, kindness and caring.  There are so many people hiding in plain site.  Until they decide to become visible, we are lost at sea waiting for rescue. We have to sing our own songs and act in our own productions.  Yes we may sink, but our dignity requires being confident in hearing our own voice.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 48

Opinions exist to stop closeness. We all have qualities other desire and of course visa versa.  Nothing but self created and maintained garbage keeps us a part. There is love in all of us.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 48

Good for you. Jump farther. Meet diffferent people. Allow yourself to avoid fear and worry.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 48

AARP needs to promote relationship building.    Give members a project to work together on via online communication.  We will each find our own way out of the darikness to trust adults to do good things together.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 48

People are everywhere in front and behind you. They want to get to know you. Will it be love,lust or another let down?  Only through enthusiasm,humor and kindness do we ever connect.  Slowness in connecting always ends relationships before the first hello.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 48

@lindag237909 

Hi Linda thanks for sharing your beautiful hopeful story

Sorry about the cancer your in my thoughts and prayers May you be blessed with lots of beautiful days and loving people around you always

Been to Chicago many years ago 1978 

I love the 3 Chicago TV Shows by Dick Wolf

Been some shows &movies made here in NC My Mom loved Nicholas Sparks & my daughter in law & I have met him twice 

Enjoy every moment! 

Ginger : ) 

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 48

@sophias603738 

Hi Sophia 

I live in rural area of town named Youngsville NC just outside of Wake Forest NC & Raleigh NC 

For over 25+ years lived outside of small town Spring Hope NC 

I came from Mississippi 33+ years ago

Nice to meet y'all 

Ginger : ) 

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 48
Northside of Chicago. Good luck!
Kudos
Views