WATCH VIDEO: Day 5 of Iowa presidential candidate forum with Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Where do you meet people to date?

Message 21 of 51

@sophias603738 

Morning Sophie 

Ditto!  I'm still in fog wondering who @BruceT48072  is making his comments to? Since none have anyone mentioned

I've reread all posts for 2nd time still no clue... don't see any posts regarding replies being made 

I also got a personal message asking where I lived when I have post in response to you saying where I live and ect

Strange indeed so letting it go

Enjoy your Sunday! 

Ginger : )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 51

I have no idea who's talking to me or who I'm talking to!!!

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 51

@BruceT48072 

Hi Bruce

Thought I'd read all posts here

Question? Who are you replying /writing / posting to? 

Thanks Have a beautiful day! 

Ginger  : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 51

Good for you. Does it matter if you are outreageous or creative in how you express yourself? The dating system is toxic as it makes both people sad and fearful.  Be your different self. It takes more than just finding another single person. It takes your hopes and dreams with a smile.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 51

Nothing I can say can help. I am so sorry. Life gives us horrible situations.  Your letter is inspirational. To be able to talk about your pain helps all of us who have very little to complain about. Love, loss, sadness and lonliness. A cycle some of us know better than others.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 51

It is impossible to just find someone. . There are too many roadblocks for others to see goodness, kindness and caring.  There are so many people hiding in plain site.  Until they decide to become visible, we are lost at sea waiting for rescue. We have to sing our own songs and act in our own productions.  Yes we may sink, but our dignity requires being confident in hearing our own voice.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 51

Opinions exist to stop closeness. We all have qualities other desire and of course visa versa.  Nothing but self created and maintained garbage keeps us a part. There is love in all of us.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 51

Good for you. Jump farther. Meet diffferent people. Allow yourself to avoid fear and worry.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 51

AARP needs to promote relationship building.    Give members a project to work together on via online communication.  We will each find our own way out of the darikness to trust adults to do good things together.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 51

People are everywhere in front and behind you. They want to get to know you. Will it be love,lust or another let down?  Only through enthusiasm,humor and kindness do we ever connect.  Slowness in connecting always ends relationships before the first hello.

Kudos
Views