Medicare open enrollment begins Tuesday! Visit the AARP Medicare Resource Center for the information you need to make your best choices.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Where do you meet people to date?

Message 61 of 62
@VOYAGER Vicki................To anyone still naive enough to try online dating, please do mention they should have good protection for their computer. The scam artists are all over the sites. If you find a real person who speaks English as the native tongue, good luck. I think the best way is if someone just happens to be where you are, say a meeting or some public place. There are some of us women who are happily single. I cringe at the thought of washing someone's underwear or making what they want for dinner. No thanks! I say this because men are usually serial daters or want a little housemaid. I am not particularly interested in either.

Soosie
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

Where do you meet people to date?

Message 62 of 62

Have you tried online dating? Dating agencies? Singles events? If so, what were your results?

Do you have a good tip on where you've met someone special? Share it with your story here.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors