WE ARE MOST ALIVE WHEN WE ARE IN LOVE WITH OUR SOULMATE.

Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: WE ARE MOST ALIVE WHEN WE ARE IN LOVE WITH OUR SOULMATE.

Message 1 of 3

Hello Pat, Thank you for reaching out, I sincerely apologies for not been able to connect here on time. I hope you are having a smooth week? It does not really matter about age. Communication and friendship mean a lot more to me as a start. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: WE ARE MOST ALIVE WHEN WE ARE IN LOVE WITH OUR SOULMATE.

Message 2 of 3

I am sorry you have had no replies. You seem interesting, but younger than me.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

WE ARE MOST ALIVE WHEN WE ARE IN LOVE WITH OUR SOULMATE.

Message 3 of 3

I'm Chris, a 59 years old guy who is naturally good looking, creative, independent, hardworking, skilled, enthusiastic, adventurous, & down to earth. Seeking for a life-partner above the age of 50 living within the states of America. Seeking for a healthy fun relationship, a partner I can call my best friend someone of whom we can spice up our love life that can lead to commitments of marriage. Miss the early 70's we are wide and free, dance to disco, go hunting, fishing, lot of fun activities, watch the birds sings from the balcony, go on a nice date wearing a wide collar shirts, plus some colorful pants, being a proud owner of a pet rock, loading 8 track tapes into your car or home player, staying up late to watch your favorite shows '' Saturday night alive'' - lol it could be more fun to try so much more with that special someone. kindly leave me a note, I will be prompt at my very best, to reply ASAP. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for dating or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.