Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Some Real World Dating Advice for Men Over 50

Message 1 of 74

@Dragon12345 

Hey Dragon I Apologize 

I misguided you about Personal messages

The message envelope is located just under any topic page/ thread your on Title at top same place your settings button and such

Ginger : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 74

@BruceT48072 

Happy happy day Bruce

Thanks for your many contributions to our community

You give us things to think on

Have a beautiful week! 

🥰Ginger 🤩   

"KEEP ON SMILING"

: ) SMILE AND THE WORLD SMILES WITH YA ; ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 74

@2beingme 

Hey "Our Front Porch" is a topic here in our community 

Access it by doing search or going to Home and Family Forum

Have a blessed day! 

Ginger : ) 

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 74

@Dragon12345 

Hey Dragon Welcome back to our community 

I'll do my best to help you

*Our Front Porch still exist and very active You can find it in 'Home & Family Forums" Main Topic then Our Front Porch will be in the list of topics there 

*You can find any personal private messages by clicking on your user name then on left will be envelope You can write & send & recieve messages there Also by clicking on any users name you can send them messages find info in profiles & posts they've done & more 

*You can subscribe to any posts by checking box to receive Emails when someone replies to your post also you can click on dots on right to subscribe to Main topics or groups

Good luck Hope this helps 

Enjoy your time spent on site 

& have a beautiful day!

Ginger  : ) 

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 74

If you live in Glendale Ca you are right there next to one of the greatest Red Cross programs in the country. Get involved. You will meet new people, become more passionate and of course do good. Do not wait. Volunteer today.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 74

Front Porch?  I think I've heard of that.  Isn't it some kind of service organization for senior citizens?  If it's what I'm thinking of, I think it's based here in Glendale, CA.  I'll have to google it and see if it's the same thing I'm thinking it is.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 74

Hello it's been some years since I was on here. I've spent more time in the Front Porch. See things changed here. I don't remember even how to find any messages sent to me. This is all new again. Hope I can get back into this. Need help here thanks 

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 74

As my old dentist in Dayton Ohio told me 40 years ago, "He or She who hesitates, is lost", Get on the offensive and talk to others. Connect and communicate.  Do not get overwhelmed by fears, hesitation or nighmare stories.  You deserve your day in the sun

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 74

Awesome response Thanks i needed to hear that also 

Have a beautiful week everyone 

Ginger  : ) 

@sp69357192 wrote:

GuillimeroV606235 said "that after two failed marriages that each lasted 20 years . . . " I will stop right there on quoting you and would like to make a comment. I think 20-year marriages are a success story. You may have had children with the first marriage. I am sure the second marriage had many good years, too. Life is a long journey and maybe those marriages ran their course. Please don't beat yourself up and talk about failure. People are imperfect and whether you or your spouse was the primary cause of the marriage ending, I think you had two good runs, and you gained some knoweldge about yourself. Be kind to yourself and bless you!

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 74

It is not about making moves. It is about common courtesy and reciprocity.  We all want to be cared for and noticed. We all want to know the other person is as kind as we are. Waiting in secret is no virtue. Do something to show others you are generous.  How else will anyone know you are not cold, bitter and resentful? 

Kudos
Views