Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Sex life in toilet

Message 11 of 13

We have been talking about it for a year. I was 300 pounds now 250. She and I were both small when we got married 31 years ago but after third child she could not lose weight. She does not think there is a problem. She says she just does not want to be intimate 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Sex life in toilet

Message 12 of 13

Have you discussed this situation thoroughly with her? Is it possible she's worried that the "medical condition" might make sex too risky/dangerous for you? What was your weight/build like before the weight loss & now; do you look "frail"? If her rationale isn't obvious, would she be willing to go for  couples counselling sessions with you?

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Sex life in toilet

Message 13 of 13

I am a 50 year old married white male who just lost 50 pounds for medical reasons about a year ago. Since that has happened my wife does not want to have sex. I love my wife and have no intention of leaving her but how do I deal with this sitiation where I have desires and needs for myself and also wanting to pleasure my partner

Kudos
Views
Replies