Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Looking for a walking partner

Message 1 of 5

@puffin1954 

Hey Puffin

A wonderful suggestion thanks

Lots of malls have very little going on around me Will check em out 

& site you suggest

That'd be great when weather doesn't agree too 

Thanks Have a beautiful day! 

Ginger :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

if i were you i would start by mall walking ... you' be surprised how many single folks, male and female are looking for the same thing. 

there is also an website called www.nextdoor.com that you may also find to your liking.  

good luck

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Well darn, you are way to far away from me in St. Louis.  I too am always looking for a walking partner and just as simple, a companion for events.  Keep walking though, it is a wonderful way to stay healthy and to meet new people.  Good Luck to you.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

@DenisM984404 

Hi Denis 

Good luck on finding a walking companion I'd love to have one myself & a companion to enjoy their company eat together watch TV & ect 

I'm in NC too far from you 

Wanted to acknowledge your post... thanks for sharing

May you be blessed in your search 

Enjoy your week 

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Looking for a walking partner

Message 5 of 5

I enjoy walks in the evening and was hoping to find a lady who was also enjoyed evening walks and talks. Live near Bel Air Md; but can travel as I sometimes walk in Havre de Grass, Aberdeen and Baltimore.

A bit new to the on-line scene; but am hoping to get a few replies to this post.

Kudos
Views
Replies