There’s always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Just asking

Message 1 of 16
My husband and I have been through the ringer and back an he is constantly telling me how beautiful I am an how lucky he is to have me as his wife but wen it cums to being intament its kick an I rarely gyt off an lil to no foreplay . He says he can't help his quick nutt bc I am really small an it feels way gud he can't control himself . He use to give me oral sex all the time but that hasn't happened in over a yr wat should I do
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 16

What's the problem?  Once word got out re my divorce, the chics never stopped calling.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 16
Just be you and go looking for whatever it is you really want out of the next relationship and just like before you will know if it is right Smiley Happy good luck just do it asap
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 16
In Response to Just asking:
anyone have  suggestions on  how to  'start again' after a really bad divorce and too many years hiding away from the world? 
Posted by txcoral

Just get out there, you have too much to contribute
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 16
anyone have  suggestions on  how to  'start again' after a really bad divorce and too many years hiding away from the world? 

I know you may be a little frightened, but I found love on the internet.  I signed up with Senior People Meet and was matched up with some really nice gentlemen.  I developed an online relationship with one gent and we became good friends.  When we were both comfortable, we met for breakfast, (that took about 3 months).  He lived in Grand Rapids and I live in Detroit.  He came down, we talked over breakfast and were able to see each other in person for the first time.  We started talking more and more often until he started coming to Detroit a couple of times a month.  We became an item.  After almost three years, we decided to go up North together for a few days to see how we'd do away from the city.   He did the driving and I was completely conmfortable with him.  We did not have sex.  We just had a good time.  Now after almost 4 years, we are together permanently.  We are making long term plans and have totally committed to each other.  A lot of my friends have found love on the internet.  You should give it a try.  Go with the senior sites and ask for help if you're not computer savvy.
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 16
In Response to Re: Just asking:
How do you tell someone that is very interested in you that you want to  have the opportunity see others without hurting the relationship that you are forming? We are not exclusive yet but I think he wants to be. Some days I am very interested in this person and other days I want to keep my options open. I feel like I am  not being truly honest with him.
Posted by KathyLambert15

Tell him you really enjoy his company, but that you're just not ready yet to commit.  He should be able to understand that. 
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 16
Posted by txcoral

After the end of a 30-year marraige, I just concentrated on getting through one day at a time.  I learned it was ok to talk about my sadness with friends and family.  Talking usually started with tears and ended with laughter.  Soon there was more laughter than tears.  It just takes time.  I was blessed to have a daughter's marriage and the birth of grandchildren help me move forward.  Best of luck to you.  Be patient with yourself and you will get to a better place.  One other thing--the sadness seems worse at night and you'll feel better in the morning, although it can make for long nights.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 16
In Response to Re: Just asking : Honesty is a requirement for a real realationship!  The telling part is the hardest and the only way is to just do it!  I know this is hard to do.  No one likes to deliver unplesant news.  You want and deserve options denying them is unhealthy for you and harmfull to your someone.  Certainly the consquences may be your biggest fear, losing that someone.

I think Brian is pretty much right on with his response.  But before you tell the guy how you feel, spend a little time rehearsing how you want to tell him, the words that you want to use.  I have found that people have a much easier time after they carefully choose the words that sound ok to them beforehand.  Don't wait too long, though...you are really not doing him any favors by waiting too long. 
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 16
How do you tell someone that is very interested in you that you want to  have the opportunity see others without hurting the relationship that you are forming? We are not exclusive yet but I think he wants to be. Some days I am very interested in this person and other days I want to keep my options open. I feel like I am  not being truly honest with him.
Posted by KathyLambert15

Honesty is a requirement for a real realationship!  The telling part is the hardest and the only way is to just do it!  I know this is hard to do.  No one likes to deliver unplesant news.  You want and deserve options denying them is unhealthy for you and harmfull to your someone.  Certainly the consquences may be your biggest fear, losing that someone. 
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 16
Posted by KathyLambert15

If you want to keep your options open, he is probably not what you're looking for. 
Kudos
Views