Join the Town Hall on Turning Your Passion into Profit at 7 p.m. ET. Register Now

Super Social Butterfly

Re: If you could date a famous person who would it be?

Message 71 of 135

Johnny Depp--He plays the most unusual characters on screen. Plus, he's Spanish, good looking, and passionate.  Jonathan Scott of Property Brothers.  There's something sexy about a man in a tool belt who actually knows how to build/renovate.  Yeah, I like younger men--though  he's waay too young--maybe in my next life!--

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 72 of 135

Jamie Dornan (without the beard) for lunch, but Richard Gere for a date or perhaps Morris Chestnut!

Info Seeker

Message 73 of 135
I would date the actor Hugh Jackman. He's incredibly handsome, extremely talented, has a fabulous sense of humor and he is absolutely so in love with his wife. Seriously, what more could you ask for? Maybe an accent? Oh wait...he has that as well.
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 74 of 135
blkdolfin2 wrote:
Not so much date him as do him.....Idris Elba

Wow; fascinating response  .. from someone 50+?!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Info Seeker

Message 75 of 135

Idris Elba!

Info Seeker

Message 76 of 135
Not so much date him as do him.....Idris Elba
Info Seeker

Message 77 of 135

Actually, there are 3 famous people, that i would love to date. I can"t decide on just one. Those 3 people are , Marlo Thomas, Dawn Wells and Raquel Welch. These women are absolutly gorgeous and super fantastic. In my own personal opinion. I would consider dating these women, to be the ultimate thrill, on my life. I can't even begin to tell you, how much of a magnificent thrill, that it would be.

Info Seeker

Message 78 of 135
Pamela Anderson because she is so fantastic, and then Marie Osmond but I think she's married!
Info Seeker

Message 79 of 135
Samuel L. Jackson - always #1!!!
Info Seeker

Message 80 of 135

I would like to date Keanu Reeves because I always liked him, and I've read that he's not the regular "Hollywood" type, meaning he's more unassuming and doesn't have a huge ego. I think he's a very talented actor, and is underutilized by the powers that be in Hollywood. I would also like to date Henry Rollins because he's very passionate and an excellent writer and musician, among many other talents.