Today, 1 in 7 Seniors Live in Poverty -- AARP Foundation is Fighting to End Senior Poverty. Read More.

Bronze Conversationalist

Re: If you could date a famous person who would it be?

Message 41 of 135

WHO! - on "Mask" - who?

Report Inappropriate Content
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 42 of 135

Tom Selleck, baby...!  But, of course he would have to be a widower (sorry! - to his lovely wife!) He is not only handsome (gorgeous, even in his "older" years) but seems very grounded, honest, a real person beyond the celebrity..  He has been married now for years, too, in a business that is rife with temptations.  Probably no small credit to his wife as well, but - he is still such a hunk and seemingly a great buy as welll.

Conversationalist

Message 43 of 135

Paul McCartney, but when I was 21 and he was 34!

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 44 of 135

My first choice, if he were still among the living, has always been Paul Newman - even when he was in his 80's and I was in my 50's. My second choice would definitely be Richard Gere.

Info Seeker

Message 45 of 135

The first movie I saw him in was Mask. I've loved him since the first time I saw him on that motorcycle!  And that voice! I also love him for his wonderful relationship with his wife. He is the complete package,for sure!

Regular Social Butterfly

Message 46 of 135

Parks,

The courage she showed is an inspiration to all of us.we all need to stand up for our rights. But, like everything there is a correct way to do.

n566192@

MAndella

The grace and wisdom he showed though out his life, should be an inspiration to us all. Maybe, he could share his message today. We.are.all human beings and need to treat every one with respect.

Regular Social Butterfly

Message 47 of 135

MAndella

The grace and wisdom he showed though out his life, should be an inspiration to us all. Maybe, he could share his message today. We.are.all human beings and need to treat every one with respect.

Regular Social Butterfly

Message 48 of 135

n566192l wrote:

Manddle,

Spoiler
Help with bridging the gaps with people, He did things in a peaceful way, but his message ALWAYS got

n566192l wrote:

Manddle,

Spoiler
Help with bridging the gaps with people, He did things in a peaceful way, but his message ALWAYS got through. I feel we can.learn from.PEOPLE who cared ABOUT every one. We are all human beings

through. I feel we can.learn from.PEOPLE who cared ABOUT every one. We are all human beings

Regular Social Butterfly

Message 49 of 135

Manddle,

Spoiler
Help with bridging the gaps with people, He did things in a peaceful way, but his message ALWAYS got through. I feel we can.learn from.PEOPLE who cared ABOUT every one. We are all human beings
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 50 of 135

Martin Luther king Jr., 

I would love to get some ideas on what he invisions our world today.Also some ideas on how we can all work together. Nancy