How can you keep your personal information safe from online scammers on the dark web? Find out on AARP Live at 10 p.m. ET.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: If you could date a famous person who would it be?

Message 31 of 177

I have been lucky enough to meet Bill Clinton when he was President. He was totally charismatic and a genius. I would love to hear more about his & Hilliary's plans to make the world a more caring place to be part of. People who think that loving, good people are naive need to find the real joy of helping others that Bill Clinton embodies.

Vicki York
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 177

I don't recall Hiddleston or LeBon being in "The Mighty Quinn"...perhaps you're thinking of someone else?

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 177
I commend you on your good taste. I remember Time magazine (eons ago) did an article on beauty and from a scientific perspective (perfect symmetry, et al) your man has the perfect face. I remember him as perfection in his opening appearance in the film "The Mighty Quinn." Him in that pristine white uniform, so so fine.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 177

Taylor Swift. Talented and beautiful.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 177

Female: (3-way tie) Lynda "Wonder Woman" Carter; Pam Grier; vintage early 70s Cher (all 3 were my very first girl crushes -- I've yet to meet a woman who could capture my attention as they can Heart )!

Male: (2-way tie) Tom Hiddleston (most famous for "Loki" in "Thor" and "The Avengers"; not so much for his portrayal of Hank Williams in "I Saw The Light") and Simon LeBon of Duran Duran....

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 177

Barack Obama

I admire him for his intellect, his courage, his gracious attitude towards those who disagree

and his wisdom in choosing Michelle as his partner in life!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 177

Me and Raj say, Sandy B.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 177

I would date Aaron Rodgers!! He is the quarterback for the Green Bay Packers and I have been a Packer Fan since 1978!! Aaron Rodgers is my pretend boyfriend. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 177

I would date vince Vaughn ..i love him he is funny sexy and total my kinda man ..i would do anything for a blind date with him

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 177

If I could pick anyone alive or dead, I would pick ELIZABETH MONTGOMERY.  I fell in love with her as Samantha on Bewitched and never fell out of love.  She was in so many ways a class act.  A talented dramatic actress who never sought to "bask" in the limelight.  She practiced her craft in a professional manner and managed to keep much of her private life out of the public eye.  She was also a great humanitarian and did much to support the LGBT community and promote AIDS awareness and out front in the pursuit for equal rights.

Kudos
Views