Discover Healthy Recipes. Search By Cuisine, Lifestyle, Nutritional Info And More. Earn Double Reward Points.

Info Seeker

Re: If you could date a famous person who would it be?

Message 21 of 135

Sam Elliott. I've been in love with him since the 70's when he did a TV mini series called "Aspen"

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 22 of 135
I have been in love with Tom Selleck for years. He is the sweetest tough guy ever.
Info Seeker

Message 23 of 135

Rachel Welch ,any time . ❤😍😍😍😍

Info Seeker

Message 24 of 135

If I could date a famous person it would be a tossup between actress Mary Steenburgen and comedienne  Penny Marshall, both very talented, engaging, and endearing women to the American public.

Also, the late Anne Meara-Stiller.

Sometimes very creative, clever talents like these woman don’t understand how much their work is enjoyed and admired by all.

The “industry” is often a very ugly business for women to be in, but people like Steenburgen, Marshall, and Meara have always risen above it.  Maybe that’s why they’re so well loved on-camera and off,...and well remembered even when they aren’t always in the public eye.

Oh, and a talented, smart, funny woman is SO sexy!

Watch out, Ted Danson!

Info Seeker

Message 25 of 135

Harriet Tubman. Powerful, determined person to thwart gang violence, gestapo tactics, gentrification, and other ridiculous fads against innocent people!!

Silver Conversationalist

Message 26 of 135
His name is Stephen Amell, and yes, he IS one of the hunkier guys on TV today. What a bod! and those eyes!
Info Seeker

Message 27 of 135

I would have to choose Kris Kristofferson.  There is so much meaning and depth in his lyrics and his intellect would be fascinating to get to know.

Conversationalist

Message 28 of 135

I would date Hillary Clinton. She is the most fascinating woman I know or have ever met (although she probably doesn't remember meeting me). I would be ensured of intelligent coversation (a real turn on!), a woman passionate about life outside of herself , for example women's and children's causes; and, anyone with enough patience to keep it together when life in the White House with Bill was falling apart, has got to be one of the most centered and introspective people on the planet.

Info Seeker

Message 29 of 135

lawrence odonnell

Silver Conversationalist

Message 30 of 135

I would like to date the guy play arrow on CW. And some more CW Dc legend of to tomorrow . I like of them the men of steel and Ray robot suit and the two guys from prisoner break.and supernatural  Dean and Sam. I know . I'm 53 but . I can't Help I it young.😜😜😜😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉