Join the Town Hall on Turning Your Passion into Profit at 7 p.m. ET. Register Now

Info Seeker

Re: If you could date a famous person who would it be?

Message 11 of 135

yes yes yes

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 12 of 135

Lawrence O'Donnell - my man!  Intelligent, woman loving, in the best way possible, articulate, huggable, kissable, conversationalist,  oh my goodness, he is so respectful to women, goes a very long way. I am glad someone else likes him too.  conversationalist, I am glad someone else likes him too.  someone mentioned Barry White, drooool.  Sorry he is gone.  Jerry Astolas - if you missed him, you really missed someone.   

Bill Gates seems like another I would love to spend time with.  I could make a list, but  oh yes, Don Hensley, he is another...someone who can write like he and Glen Frey, yes, him too.

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 13 of 135

Hmmm there's a lot men that i would like to have Dinner with! But i don't do alot of trialing.

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 135

I would have to say Martin Luther King. He could handle anything with grace and peace. Something we all need these days.

Info Seeker

Message 15 of 135

Cesar Millan.  He is insightful, intuitive and very instinctual.  I love his connection and understanding of dogs and how he has learned from them and applies this knowledge to all relationships.  If a person cannot understand their role and the importance of that role in the animal kingdom, chances are they know little about themselves.  Mr. Millan understands his connectivity to the Universe and the importance of the energy that we all release.  I have learned so much about myself from watching his show and reading his book and website articles.  A man that has learned from his mistakes and made corrections to avoid the same mistakes, is very sexy and would be a fascinating date.  Plus, he could give me some pointers on training my dogs.

Info Seeker

Message 16 of 135

I think you are speaking of Pierce Brosnan.

Info Seeker

Message 17 of 135

Oh - now I see the name.

Info Seeker

Message 18 of 135

Hi - I don't see the persons' name - who is it ?

Info Seeker

Message 19 of 135

Definitely Sam Elliott! 

And I see that I'm not the only one here that would choose him

Info Seeker

Message 20 of 135
Charlize Theron