Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: If you could date a famous person who would it be?

Message 11 of 177

Just how is "famous person" defined?  I wouldn’t want to date any of them.  Too much baggage and too many bad habits.  I’d rather date a "regular" person!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 177

Sissy Spacek who I fell for when I was a young fella and saw her in The Coal Miner's Daughter. Many years later this time worn and sun beaten old cowboy was privileged to meet the love of his life in of all places a lunch room at a organic market.

Ms. Spacek and I spent a good forty minutes sharing our life stories like any two old Texans. This life long bachelor has known a whole bunch of ladies and Ms.Spacek is the only one who ever made me feel like a million dollars,she truly is Hollywood royality !

A Tip Of My Stetson To A Real Lady Ms.Spacek,

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 177

jesus

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 177

I loved The Kinks as a kid/teenager. I have their greatest hits in music app which include both their original electric guitar and acoustic guitar versions of many of their hit songs. I'd hafta say "Days" is my fave Davies/Kinks song !

Greg
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 177

I've always had a thing for Ray Davies. His songwriting is so personal and vivid, particularly his solo stuff. Love to get fish and chips with him and walk through the neighborhood where he grew up. Always love an English accent!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 177

Oh I forgot to mention Russell Wilson of the Seahawks. I'd love to meet him as well.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 177

Well, I don't want to date them but I would LOVE to meet David Hyde Pierce or/and Tom Hanks. They seem like such wonderfully nice people.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 177

"Mr. Eye Candy," Pierce Brosnan -- actor (REMINGTON STEELE, JAMES BOND, MAMA MIA); painter;  philantropist. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 177

I'm a 12th generation American and an Anglophile who watches many, many British TV shows and movies. That includes Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Australian and Kiwi shows and movies. There are just not that many American TV shows or movies that impress me anymore due to the liberal bent of today's production media.  I have a HUGE crush on British actress Helen George who plays Nurse Trixie Franklin on "Call The Midwife".  Other Anglo actresses are also more attractive to me than a vast majority of the bog-standard, cookie-cutter American actresses that "grace" our US media and fare. Claire Goose of "The Coroner" and Nancy Carroll of "Father Brown and Dame Helen Mirren are but three more women I'd ike to go out with !!

Greg
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 177

Alec Balwin because I think he's really funny and handsome too!

Kudos
Views