Forced Nursing Home Evictions Must Stop. AARP Foundation Is Helping Protect the Most Vulnerable. Learn How

Super Social Butterfly

Re: If you could date a famous person who would it be?

Message 131 of 135

Jon Stewart--he's funny, speaks his mind, loves controversy, especially poking fun at ppl in the news on important issues.  Would like to see him back on TV.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 132 of 135

Sarah Silverman. She's attractive, love her sense of humor, and has some issues in her childhood that are similar to mine but I can't talk about.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 133 of 135

ASTRAEA wrote:

Nice Jewish boy Michael Bloomberg, whose parents emigrated from Russia. He is the quintessential self-made man, and a major philanthropist. In 2010, he gave almost $280 million to close to 1,000 different organizations .. coming in #2 on a list of biggest philanthropists. While I don't agree with all of his political positions, he's shown himself willing to challenge & change the status quo. He & his ex-wife get along well, and he currently has a relationship with a strong professional woman. He's also a private pilot & can fly his own helicopter. To quote that 21st century sage Paris Hilton, "That's HOT!"

I like your thinking!  LOL

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 134 of 135

Nice Jewish boy Michael Bloomberg, whose parents emigrated from Russia. He is the quintessential self-made man, and a major philanthropist. In 2010, he gave almost $280 million to close to 1,000 different organizations .. coming in #2 on a list of biggest philanthropists. While I don't agree with all of his political positions, he's shown himself willing to challenge & change the status quo. He & his ex-wife get along well, and he currently has a relationship with a strong professional woman. He's also a private pilot & can fly his own helicopter. To quote that 21st century sage Paris Hilton, "That's HOT!"

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Community Manager

If you could date a famous person who would it be?

Message 135 of 135

I had some friends ask this question recently and the answers were interesting and not always was I expected.  So I thought could be fun to ask our community!  No rules Smiley Happy No right or wrong answers and if you can't pick one then try to narrow down to a few.

AARPTeri