Medicare open enrollment has begun! Learn all about it in AARP's guide to Medicare made easy.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: If you could date a famous person who would it be?

Message 131 of 177
Either Jon Bon Jovi or Michael Trucco. Too bad both gentlemen are married!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 132 of 177

Gregory Peck as Atticus Finch.  He was so **bleep** handsome and his character was super human at some very dark times in America.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 133 of 177
Dwayne Johnson "the Rock". lol
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 134 of 177

you know, i use to think Donald Trump was just a rich arrogant SOB. i watched him on the apprentice several times and could not stand the man. Now, however, as i sit here listening to the Republican debate and all that is being said, he, tells the most truth, shows more action, and tells it all like it is that i would love to sit, have dinner, and just listen to him. Our recent Presidents have sent our factories and businesses to other countries, put us in wars under false pretenses, not helped social security that us seniors have paid into for our whole working life and after paying into medicare for all those years i go into the dnut hole because of my high costing medicines in May or June every year, he seems more like someone who is more of a doer than talker. Go, Donald!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 135 of 177

AARPTeri wrote:

I had some friends ask this question recently and the answers were interesting and not always was I expected.  So I thought could be fun to ask our community!  No rules Smiley Happy No right or wrong answers and if you can't pick one then try to narrow down to a few.

Charles Bronson,   at least i think that is his name...Played in a James Bond movie.  Heck, don't even know his name for sure,  so must not be too inspiring to me....He has an English accent,  soft spoken...I like that in a man ....and he is very nice looking

Actually just a "plain"   person would be fine.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 136 of 177

Jon Bon Jovi

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 137 of 177

DONALD TRUMP... so I could figure out how it works under the mop

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 138 of 177

I would choose Jen Aniston, I think she is beautiful and has a great sense of humor.  Love her acting in the movies she has stared in lately.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 139 of 177

If I could date a famous person, it would be Michael Bolton.  He sings with such passion.  I love that he shows his emotion through music.  I think we would have a lot of fun together!

My next choice would be Tony Shalhoub.  I loved when he played the character Adrian Monk!  It would be fun to talk to him about this role.  He was born 2 Days before me!!  I wonder if we have a similar personality!

Thanks for asking; it was fun to daydream!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 140 of 177
Sean Connerly He has a nice voice a cool accent nice shoulders great looks need I go on
Kudos
Views