Discover Healthy Recipes. Search By Cuisine, Lifestyle, Nutritional Info And More. Earn Double Reward Points.

Info Seeker

Re: If you could date a famous person who would it be?

Message 91 of 135
Dwayne Johnson "the Rock". lol
Report Inappropriate Content
Conversationalist

Message 92 of 135

you know, i use to think Donald Trump was just a rich arrogant SOB. i watched him on the apprentice several times and could not stand the man. Now, however, as i sit here listening to the Republican debate and all that is being said, he, tells the most truth, shows more action, and tells it all like it is that i would love to sit, have dinner, and just listen to him. Our recent Presidents have sent our factories and businesses to other countries, put us in wars under false pretenses, not helped social security that us seniors have paid into for our whole working life and after paying into medicare for all those years i go into the dnut hole because of my high costing medicines in May or June every year, he seems more like someone who is more of a doer than talker. Go, Donald!!!!!!

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 93 of 135

AARPTeri wrote:

I had some friends ask this question recently and the answers were interesting and not always was I expected.  So I thought could be fun to ask our community!  No rules Smiley Happy No right or wrong answers and if you can't pick one then try to narrow down to a few.

Charles Bronson,   at least i think that is his name...Played in a James Bond movie.  Heck, don't even know his name for sure,  so must not be too inspiring to me....He has an English accent,  soft spoken...I like that in a man ....and he is very nice looking

Actually just a "plain"   person would be fine.

Conversationalist

Message 94 of 135

Jon Bon Jovi

Info Seeker

Message 95 of 135

DONALD TRUMP... so I could figure out how it works under the mop

Info Seeker

Message 96 of 135

I would choose Jen Aniston, I think she is beautiful and has a great sense of humor.  Love her acting in the movies she has stared in lately.

Info Seeker

Message 97 of 135

If I could date a famous person, it would be Michael Bolton.  He sings with such passion.  I love that he shows his emotion through music.  I think we would have a lot of fun together!

My next choice would be Tony Shalhoub.  I loved when he played the character Adrian Monk!  It would be fun to talk to him about this role.  He was born 2 Days before me!!  I wonder if we have a similar personality!

Thanks for asking; it was fun to daydream!

Conversationalist

Message 98 of 135
Sean Connerly He has a nice voice a cool accent nice shoulders great looks need I go on
Conversationalist

Message 99 of 135

The gorgeous and voluptuous Christina Hendricks.

Conversationalist

Message 100 of 135
I would pick James Brolin, Barbara Striesand is so lucky to have him!