WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: If you could date a famous person who would it be?

Message 21 of 185

jesus

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 185

I loved The Kinks as a kid/teenager. I have their greatest hits in music app which include both their original electric guitar and acoustic guitar versions of many of their hit songs. I'd hafta say "Days" is my fave Davies/Kinks song !

Greg
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 185

I've always had a thing for Ray Davies. His songwriting is so personal and vivid, particularly his solo stuff. Love to get fish and chips with him and walk through the neighborhood where he grew up. Always love an English accent!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 185

Oh I forgot to mention Russell Wilson of the Seahawks. I'd love to meet him as well.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 185

Well, I don't want to date them but I would LOVE to meet David Hyde Pierce or/and Tom Hanks. They seem like such wonderfully nice people.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 185

"Mr. Eye Candy," Pierce Brosnan -- actor (REMINGTON STEELE, JAMES BOND, MAMA MIA); painter;  philantropist. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 185

I'm a 12th generation American and an Anglophile who watches many, many British TV shows and movies. That includes Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Australian and Kiwi shows and movies. There are just not that many American TV shows or movies that impress me anymore due to the liberal bent of today's production media.  I have a HUGE crush on British actress Helen George who plays Nurse Trixie Franklin on "Call The Midwife".  Other Anglo actresses are also more attractive to me than a vast majority of the bog-standard, cookie-cutter American actresses that "grace" our US media and fare. Claire Goose of "The Coroner" and Nancy Carroll of "Father Brown and Dame Helen Mirren are but three more women I'd ike to go out with !!

Greg
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 185

Alec Balwin because I think he's really funny and handsome too!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 185

My choice would be Adam Leveine.  Besides the obvious that he's very good looking, he's funny, talented and an all around good guy!!  I also always had a big crush on Sean Connery, such a sexy man with such a sexy voice!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 185

Johnny Depp! He’s handsome,intelligent,and musically inclined. All of the traits I look for in a man!

Kudos
Views