If you could date a famous person who would it be?

Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: If you could date a famous person who would it be?

Message 161 of 185

Sandra Bullock comes to mind quickly (*if I had a choice!) She's a sweet person and appears to be a very dedicated Mom. She's willing to work hard, yet continues to keep herself clothed, rather than cheapen herself and giving way to acting in a movie nude! I always love leaving something to the imagination. 

Yep, that's my selection (and my wife knows it too!

@AARPTeri wrote:

I had some friends ask this question recently and the answers were interesting and not always was I expected.  So I thought could be fun to ask our community!  No rules Smiley Happy No right or wrong answers and if you can't pick one then try to narrow down to a few.

@AARPTeri wrote:

I had some friends ask this question recently and the answers were interesting and not always was I expected.  So I thought could be fun to ask our community!  No rules Smiley Happy No right or wrong answers and if you can't pick one then try to narrow down to a few.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 162 of 185

Sally Field.  She has had my heart since the first time I saw her on the screen.  A more down-to-earth, sensible and vivacious woman could not be found.  Plus, she has the cutest, most expressive face on the planet.  I'd watch Sally Field take a nap and be enthralled.  I have never tired of wishing I could spend some time with her to just get to know her one-to-one.  My life is richer for having seen her work, I can tell you that. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 163 of 185

Steve Martin, while he is famous for his comedy I have always thought he was quite attractive.  He seems intelligent, appreciates art, and is a very accomplished musician and writer.  Funny is a great bonus.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 164 of 185

The ultimate Mr. Darcy, Collin Firth, of course!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 165 of 185

Denzel Washington Smiley Wink

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 166 of 185
Probably Paul Allen, I love his yacht, his humanitarian work, he loves to snorkel/dive, seems to have good common sense.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 167 of 185
Robert Redford - his values, love of nature, promotion of others in creativity.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 168 of 185
Tom Selleck OF COURSE ! Not only is he the most gorgeous 70+ year old, he's honest, caring, sensitive and faithful. Everything I've ALWAYS looked for in a spouse. Sad to say, I've always settled for less.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 169 of 185
Wow... My husband is awesome. Though, a date with Clint Eastwood, Sam Elliott or Johnny Depp would be nice. A simple lunch, a walk along a beach and of course a picture!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 170 of 185

Lori Smith, the feature of the Home is Here Magazine article - Charting a New Life. She is a class act, lovely and what I would discribe as a true winner.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for dating or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.