There’s always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: I'm getting so darn good at sifting through the bull

Message 11 of 12

@Soosie wrote:

Today, he has left several messages.  I looked him up and there the jack@## was, photo and all for drunk driving. 

If one more a@@hole does this to me I am buying prep H to put on my forehead as a repelllent..

Soosie

Be careful.

Prep H can cause Head Pain, Swelling of Face, Tongue, and Throat; in addition to, Quivering, Nervousness, and excessive sweating.

Then there would be nobody approaching anybody in any parking lot.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

I'm getting so darn good at sifting through the bull

Message 12 of 12

I was in the grocery store parking lot when this man approached me.  He was careful with his spill and took his time leading up to trying to make his play.  He worked at being so nice and said all he is looking for is someone to go out to eat or to some activities where one does not like to go alone.

I too, would like to just have a friend without any attachment.

He tolked long enough that I told him he could call me.  He promised that he was not pushy and knew not to bug someone.

This was on Saturday.  The more I thought about it, somehow I just knew he would not pan out.

Today, he has left several messages.  I looked him up and there the jack@## was, photo and all for drunk driving.  I work for an Information Technology Company for God's sake.  It is easy for me to check someone out.

If one more a@@hole does this to me I am buying prep H to put on my forehead as a repelllent..

Soosie

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies