Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

I May Bring Out The Worst In A Date

Message 1 of 1

I may bring out the worst in a date.  If not out, at least up.  I had moved back to S.C. and had been what felt like a prisoner at my Brother's home while a small house for me was being remodeled.  My friend who was a Mech. Engr. traveled a lot and told me I could stay at his apartment while he was on a job out of state.  Joy, joy!  I bought me a new outfit and hunted a singles group.  There I found if you were new, you were like fresh meat.  One man who I fondly remember as the High School Jock danced a lot with me and asked me for a dinner date later.  At work I excitely told my co-workers I had a date.  I met him at the singles' place because I didn't yet know the area.  It had changed.  We went to a restaurant and he was having a drink and an appetizer.  All of a sudden he was red-faced and could not answer me.  I knew what to do once he fell to the floor but was a bit lost while he was upright.  Finally he said he was choked and the food had gone down.  He asked me to go with him to get meat tenderizer.  Now, my mind races again, but I go to his Chevy Blazer with him.  Trying to make him feel better, I told him my Mom had this problem and sometimes she even threw up.  Remember, this is the former high school jock.  He said rather sternly that he never threw up.  Must have been the power of suggestion because he whipped the Blazer over, rolled the window down and barfed.  I was starting to enjoy myself.  At the store he tried to get me to go in with him, but I declined afraid I would get my picture in the paper for being out with the high school jock.  He asked if I wanted to go get dinner.  I told him I should get back to my car and head home because I had work the next day.  He tried to kiss me goodnight.  This was the man who had barfed about a half hour ago, so I moved pretty fast to get out and in my car.  Around 10 P.M. I was savoring the taste of a Whopper Junior.  The next day co-workers asked how it went.  I told them not so good, I made him throw up.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for dating or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.