Medicare open enrollment ends Dec. 7! Get the information you need from AARP’s Medicare resource center.

Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Does Age Really Matter?

Message 1 of 231

To me, mature adults are 40 yrs old and up. That age group can date whomever they want. Personally speaking, if a man is 40 and above AND has experienced marriage, children, grandchildren, and at least one long term marriage/relationship, then he's mature enough for me to date. I just do me. I suggest you just do you, too. Congrats to the both of you! Smiley Happy

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 231

I am 70. He is 59. About a month ago, a friend played matchmaker and hooked us up. I am divorced and retired. He is widowed and still works. I am so far out of my comfort zone. I don't know how to date, or even what to expect. It's been a long time since I was with a man. 

Help me, help she said!!!!!!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 231

No metter at all. Im 24 and my GF is 18. And we are happy^^

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 231
Says, who? And I'm sure that this rule only applies to men, right? lol
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 231
LOL!
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 231
Why not? You're her age. Does she want to date you might be the better question?
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 231

I am 70 and he is 55, married 13 months and loving every moment. I respect him and look up to him. He treats me like the most important person in his life. he's the bread winner and I have a meager retirement. He takes me out once a week. He cooks, i clean. We market together. He opens the door for me and sexually treats my needs more than his! We are friends, lovers and love each others company.
The few disagreements we have, we resolve it before the sun goes down. He is committed to our marriage and our life together. He is everything I prayed for. I am blessed.IMG_6698.JPG

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 231
I would love to see ALL women (and I am a woman, too) STOP saying "I don't look or feel my age but....".
What does a certain "age" "look like" ladies??? We are not our bodies and our bodies are not us. We are spiritual beings in physical bodies here in Earth. Our spirit is eternal...our bodies return to earth once our spirit leaves the body (the "physical house" we live in). Just do you...be you...own you! Stop putting yourselves in a certain box so as to 'fit in' with society "norms". Dare to LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOX! Take care of yourself and the "human house" you dwell in while living in Earth, but do not confuse the two. Smiley Happy
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 231
I agree. Smiley Happy
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 231

I would love to see ALL women (and I am a woman, too) STOP saying "I don't look or feel my age but....".
What does a certain "age" "look like" ladies??? We are not our bodies and our bodies are not us. We are spiritual beings in physical bodies here in Earth. Our spirit is eternal...our bodies return to earth once our spirit leaves the body (the "physical house" we live in). Just do you...be you...own you! Stop putting yourselves in a certain box so as to 'fit in' with society "norms". Dare to LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOX! Take care of yourself and the "human house" you dwell in while living in Earth, but do not confuse the two. Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views