Join AARP panelists live Nov. 18 for a free webinar on ride-sharing. Register now to learn more about apps like Uber and Lyft.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Disability , Dating and Sex

Message 1 of 1

I am over 55yr old women. I just moved from Florida back to Kansas to look afer my Dad. I am single but have a hard time finding love in person or on line. I have some disability in muscleskeletal system that limits me, but does not stop me from being social or having sex ( need a pill to turn down my fire). But I feel insecure going on dating sites trying to present who I am. I dont always walk with cane, but is needed at times. I get tired easier than most, but I am young at heart and love outdoors. In Florida I always went by myself to parks and festivals and water. Now in Kansas there is cold season here to adjust to, with less to do outside during wet or wintery season.  I am not a couch potatoe. would love a man in 55 plus range willing to deal with my limits. But realisticlly may have to go 65 to 70 for physical compatability. then I  look younger than 55 Plus  so the older guys dont look in my direction. gets l.onely in this bubble

Songful1

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies