WATCH NOW: Iowa presidential candidate forum from Council Bluffs. Appearing: Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: JANKEN..... Dating when you are 70

Message 21 of 53

Good day whoever you are, I'm new to this site, I signed up but I'm sure it won't work, because of my age my birth date is 03 / 10 / 32  at this time this makes me 84 unfortunately for me, I am in perfect health and condition, all I ever had to be replaced was some teeth LOL but any ladies that I have found so far searching the Internet, I tried craigslist, but for some reason as luck would have it they blocked my entrance, oh well so what else is new, I do not have a problem of any kind physical leave or mentally, I have a great sense of humor, easy to talk to, friendly, people find me likable, but any woman that is anywhere close to my age, even at starting 60 years old are just about wore out, and their life consists of, shopping, that includes grocery store, talking on the telephone, playing games of any kind, and living on the computer, I am not complaining, I'm just disappointed the way my life has turned out, I've been there and done that, I do not have a hang up about anything, I can talk about just about anything, had been through the war, decorated veteran, good dancer, love conversation, love traveling mostly by car, I will communicate with anybody, even some men that would like to compare, maybe some war stories, I've been in other countries of course, been in a lot of states, but it seems it once my old friends just fade away, you're welcome to e-mail me, my phone is free to call anywhere, so the imitation is open, just be friendly and have a sense of humor, hope to hear from somebody, so until then, you have a good day and a better tomorrow   Robert

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: INTERESTING: Dating when you are 70

Message 22 of 53
Janken - How are things going?
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

JANKEN..... Dating when you are 70

Message 23 of 53

Dear Janken,

How are things in "Tuscany Village"?  Any new dating prospects?

The west coast has been extremely hot this summer;  It's been hot here in Florida, also, but we get a daily thunderstorm which helps cool things down.

Hope to hear from you soon!

BEACH.jpg

@janken wrote:

How thoughtful of you to remember me. I've been so busy closing escrow, packing and moving.

I live in Henderson in Tuscany Village. It's just before Lake Las Vegas. It's not a senior community. I chose this instead because I have 2 large dogs and they need fencing. The senior communties have low, in any fences. Those dogs actually cried tears when my husband died and comfort me every day. I had to put their needs first. It's guard gated and serene in here and I love it. My grandson and granddaughter (they're cousins) are both going to college here and asked if they could live with me. They are such a blessing and I love that I have gotten to know them on a different level and that they've gotten to know me ask adults. It's a very different dynamic and it makes me so happy.

What are you living arrangements?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: Dating when you are 70

Message 24 of 53
ronmitchell941 - That's terrific!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 53
Lindaem,
Yes - but statistics are just numbers and don't really give a clear picture of this wonderful place.
I think the yearly migration of frequent "snowbirds" who come here to play may be partly to blame.
The majority of seniors who live here are people who are kind and have excellent moral character.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 53

Try the online over 50 dating web site Our Time. I was almost 72 when I met my wife on that site. I also met and dated several other very nice women from that web site prior to meeting my wife,

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 53
Be very careful of men in the car business. I've got experience with that. If they are any good at selling cars they are generally seasoned liars and con-men.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 53

Beware of The Villages. It has the reputation of being the largest over 55 community laden with STD's. True story.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 53

Be very careful of The Villages. It has the reputation of being the largest over 55 communitiy with STD

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: INTERESTING: Dating when you are 70

Message 30 of 53

Jankin....what a wonderful love story you shared. I have some questions for you. Are you still available to communicate?  Thank you. N

Kudos
Views