There’s always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Dating dilemmas

Message 1 of 4
Yes I have been diagnosed with C O P D . I don't need oxygen at all time now well at all now but will if I don't change domes ways. 😃. Trying honest🍀🍀 Why are people having trouble finding dates or going on dates because of COPD ? Travel with it is tuff for many but other wise ??? I'm 50 single. (Divorced 5 1/2 year. HONEST ALWAYS LOOKING FOR FRIENDSHIP FIRST AND MAYBE ALWAYS ? Patrick Ps just Terra's my post "SORRY AARP NOT TRYING TO MAKE THIS A DATING SITE" Real HONEST WOMAN ARE HARD TO FIND MAYBE THERE HERE. 👀Patrick
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Dating dilemmas

Message 2 of 4
Lost my wife to Canser last yr. Like I am starting over again. Dating!34yrs.a go. Since dating , women only want a dinner and nothing else. Sad !!!! I AM NOT GOING TO BARS, JUST NEED SOMEBODY TO HANG WITH AND HAVE FUN TOO?
SINCERELY,
JOHNG
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Dating dilemmas

Message 3 of 4
Do you have something that hinders going on a date?  COPD?  Rosacesa or Eczema?  How do you handle these and dating?
AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

Dating dilemmas

Message 3 of 4
Do you have something that hinders going on a date?  COPD?  Rosacesa or Eczema?  How do you handle these and dating?
AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Replies