Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: no picture or contact

Message 1 of 13

@Kaye6262 

Hi Kaye 

I sent you a private message with some helpful info

Enjoy your day

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 13

THEN , STOP NOW

i have others who are more mature and educated about these issues

nn
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

ALL DONE, NO MORE CONTACT

Message 3 of 13

I have met nice kind persons

We are all done with this email to me

nn
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13

@BruceT48072 

Hi there Bruce (have seen you on other threads)

I've not posted on this thread because I'm not military but got email notice of your post

Seems your upset but you didn't tag @ anyone so don't know who you are referencing your comment to? 

Have a great day!

Ginger   :  )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: CALLING ALL SINGLE/DIVORCED MILITARY AND VETERANS FOR POSSIBLE CONNECTIONS; DATING

Message 5 of 13
I somewhat disagree as many, not all (hope you can find the great ones) )therapists do not even want to work with any of these issues or "disorders", in military populations and...In fact, many do not even want to work with my behaviorally challenged students. The kids call it "push out therapy." Its a whole different non-compassionate kind of society.

nn
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: CALLING ALL SINGLE/DIVORCED MILITARY AND VETERANS FOR POSSIBLE CONNECTIONS; DATING

Message 6 of 13

I am not military  but many in  family were.  I also worked with the guard and army corps of engineers as they were involved in building facilities while I was coordinating programs in states in the west. I know alot about trauma and care and compassion as I am a special ed and e/bd teacher and work well with all in abuse situations also.  9fr midwest, do not mind the travel and or military base teaching)

Good Luck to ALL of you!!

nn
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13

TEACHER, NEVER MARRIED, IN GOOD HEALTH AND FITNESS WANTS TO DATE A MILITARY MAN:  I also do not mind at all inheriting children or fostering others. (fr midwest, but enjoy the bases or teaching opportunities there)

nn
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13

@r447879w   I just read your post and realize that you may have your settings to show older posts - you can change this by going to My Settings (this is upper right side of screen).  There are lots of different options but here is what the page for the linear layout options are:

image.png

We also have a Help area that may help you get around which is also on the right hand side near settings - https://community.aarp.org/t5/help/faqpage

You can subscribe to the post you make - sometimes it can take a while for responses to happen and they aren't always seen immediately by everyone.   I hope this helps!

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13
Sad to see we don't have enough interest in my post for bringing military and veterans together for support. God bless you all. Have a goodnight. Smiley Happy
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13

Since I've been an AARP member (for years now), everytime I visit the forums they are a mess out of order dated way back and most post nobody post on or comment on. HOW can this mess be organized better? It's very hard to keep up with it the way they are posted. If it's not current, why keep it? 

Kudos
Views