WATCH NOW: Iowa presidential candidate forum from Council Bluffs. Appearing: Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: CALLING ALL SINGLE/DIVORCED MILITARY AND VETERANS FOR POSSIBLE CONNECTIONS; DATING

Message 11 of 13
Hello JefferyW253201 Smiley Happy
I feel so out of whack in the civilian community. It feels like my "family" is missing from my life. The military family life is home to me. I cry for it at times.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: CALLING ALL SINGLE/DIVORCED MILITARY AND VETERANS FOR POSSIBLE CONNECTIONS; DATING

Message 12 of 13
I am 51 and in the same boat. and very new to this online thing.. but i can understand how you feel.
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

CALLING ALL SINGLE/DIVORCED MILITARY AND VETERANS FOR POSSIBLE CONNECTIONS; DATING

Message 13 of 13

I'd love to know how many SINGLE and DIVORCED active duty and veterans are members of AARP.  It's been challenging for me to not be connected to the military community/family. I am divorced from both spouses who were active duty (two long term marriages; both husbands with PTSD). Also, I worked for years taking care of active duty troops and their families since I was a registered nurse in the military hospitals. I'd love to have a circle of friends from this community of AARP members. Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Replies