Have questions about your Medicare options? AARP's Medicare Resource Center can help.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: CALLING ALL SINGLE/DIVORCED MILITARY AND VETERANS FOR POSSIBLE CONNECTIONS; DATING

Message 1 of 6

@r447879w   I just read your post and realize that you may have your settings to show older posts - you can change this by going to My Settings (this is upper right side of screen).  There are lots of different options but here is what the page for the linear layout options are:

image.png

We also have a Help area that may help you get around which is also on the right hand side near settings - https://community.aarp.org/t5/help/faqpage

You can subscribe to the post you make - sometimes it can take a while for responses to happen and they aren't always seen immediately by everyone.   I hope this helps!

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: CALLING ALL SINGLE/DIVORCED MILITARY AND VETERANS FOR POSSIBLE CONNECTIONS; DATING

Message 2 of 6
Sad to see we don't have enough interest in my post for bringing military and veterans together for support. God bless you all. Have a goodnight. Smiley Happy
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

Since I've been an AARP member (for years now), everytime I visit the forums they are a mess out of order dated way back and most post nobody post on or comment on. HOW can this mess be organized better? It's very hard to keep up with it the way they are posted. If it's not current, why keep it? 

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6
Hello JefferyW253201 Smiley Happy
I feel so out of whack in the civilian community. It feels like my "family" is missing from my life. The military family life is home to me. I cry for it at times.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6
I am 51 and in the same boat. and very new to this online thing.. but i can understand how you feel.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

CALLING ALL SINGLE/DIVORCED MILITARY AND VETERANS FOR POSSIBLE CONNECTIONS; DATING

Message 6 of 6

I'd love to know how many SINGLE and DIVORCED active duty and veterans are members of AARP.  It's been challenging for me to not be connected to the military community/family. I am divorced from both spouses who were active duty (two long term marriages; both husbands with PTSD). Also, I worked for years taking care of active duty troops and their families since I was a registered nurse in the military hospitals. I'd love to have a circle of friends from this community of AARP members. Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Replies