Get a newer and safer vehicle while saving money! Check out the AARP auto buying program.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Any ideas on how to stop a stalker?

Message 1 of 3

@Soosie,

I would like to understand what's happening so more details are needed.  Please private message me or send an email to community@aarp.org.  

Sandy

@Soosie wrote:

Stalkers can be a nuisance and they are sometimes dangerous.  I am very tired of a man who is stalking me in the groups I write in.  It seems very unfair that he can get away with this.

Anyone have any ideas?

Soosie

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Any ideas on how to stop a stalker?

Message 2 of 3

It depends on the website; here I'd e-mail Community@AARP.org about it. Elsewhere, you might have to contact the website or group administrator, or even law enforcement .. depending on what the stalker actually says. It's one thing if they're actually threatening or bullying, but another if they're just annoying or just too in-your-face.

It might be worth it to post actual details & the person's screen name, which might result in other women/posters saying they feel they're being stalked by the same person.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Any ideas on how to stop a stalker?

Message 3 of 3

Stalkers can be a nuisance and they are sometimes dangerous.  I am very tired of a man who is stalking me in the groups I write in.  It seems very unfair that he can get away with this.

Anyone have any ideas?

Soosie

Kudos
Views
Replies