Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Any Knowledge of How to bring back wife's libido?

Message 11 of 19

WOW!! my profound apologies for even responding.

Allow me to add just one thing to my statement; " God gave the gift of woman to man " (from the neck down.  The remainder was her revenge for the apple. That's all for me.

You have a nice day now.

http://voiceyouropinion.proboards.com/
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 19
Did you even read my post? When you unwrap an older man, you have the description I listed. Maybe, if I was in love with someone it would be different, but I am not and the guys available in my age group are not appealing to me. I beg to differ with you about my knowledge of older men. When I thought I wanted to be a nurse, I did a stint in a nursing home. I had to dodge the old guys who wanted to play with my knobs. Kind of a turn off. Ever so often I see an attractive man, but most of them are taken. I tried meeting a few for coffee but they wanted to tell me about their pump before I finished my coffee. That does not sound like an asset to me. I haven't seen a pump, don't want to see one and sure don't want one in the early conversation.

Soosie
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 19

Young lady, you just don't understand enough about older men to enjoy the pleasures of maturity.

God gave the gift of woman to man, but sometimes when you get older (man) you just have to unwrap the package (woman) first.  79xxxkgnP9T6ddJy2MCR.gif

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 19
I'm not so interested in men now because the men in my age group are like me....all wrinkled, forgetful and want to talk a game they can't perform. Just one woman's opinion.

Soosie
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 19

Estrogen cream does wonders for my lady friend that I see a couple times a year. I also hear that STD's are rampant in senior living places, so they must be playing something besides shuffleboard in there.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 19
You say you talk about it, but do you really? I mean sexy talk, fantasies (just remember that's all they are so don't feel threatened). Maybe some erotic novels or movies. Talk about it first don't just spring it on her. If that gets a jump start,consider adding some toys. Sex should be fun and bring you closer together. For the record my wife and I have been married for 38 years, both in our early 60s.and have sex at least once a week, sometimes more:-)
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 19

!!! ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION !! wine,  dine & show how physically you are turned on by her as a woman. In other words treat her like it was your first date & not a wife.

Well you ask. And o'yes we are looking for a good moderator for our "Socializing " board as well.

16.gif

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 19

Sorry.  I can't be much help.  My wife won't engage becauses she's afraid I will have a heart attack.  I had by-pass surgery which failed.  So I'm dealing with a serious heart condition.  However, my Cardiologist said I'm able to have sex.  We have a friend who suffered a heart attack on Valentines Day while having sex with his wife. That didn't help.   I've gone from gently trying to getting angry without success.  But I'm in my mid 70's.  You're pretty young.  Try seeing a professional therapist.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views
Replies

Any Knowledge of How to bring back wife's libido?

Message 19 of 19

I could sure use some advise, information, or just suggestions that maybe others have, from man or woman or both, regarding how to help my wife regain her intrest and desire for sex? We are both in our early 60's, she's a year older than I, and has had her share of health issues over the last 15 years. But over the last 5 years or so both of us have had pretty good health, at least it seems so, except that she no longer gets aroused or has any real desire for sex. She says she still wants to, but in the last 5 years, we've maybe engaged  in it about once ever 3 to 4 months sometimes longer intervals between. While I still have a strong desire and interest, I am not looking to go out side of our marrage for this. So any advice that might help keep me from a life of semi celibacy in the coming years would be most appreciated. Know that we have and do tal about it, and the rest of our relationship is very good and solid. She is my best friend as well as my companion and wife. Been to the doctore and tried various things but to no avail. The one thing I can't seem to get herr t agree to is possibly counsuling, but I'm not yet ready to give up. She was once very active ,and she was the one to teach me and bring me out of myshyness. now its my turn to return the favor and help her. At least thats my hope.

Kudos
Views
Replies