Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Re: Alternative Lifestyle

Message 1 of 16

I'm seeking a trans woman for friendship and ltr

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 16

Hello, sharont141194 / Toni. I am very glad to hear from you. My initial experiences with the AARP Community have been a bit puzzling. I was hoping to find more like/liberal-minded folks who, like you, wish to meet and make friends. Perhaps I'm being impatient. Enough of that.

I respect your openness about your sexual persuasion. I wish that more of us would feel free to do so. Personally, I've never understood why any of us as consenting adults would feel reluctant to enjoy sexual relationships with anyone of any identification. I grew up in a small town where sex was very popular amongst many age groups. Granted, there were few folks who admitted to having 'out-of-the-norm' inerests. But, as in many small towns, everyone knew everyone else's lifestyles and there was a general attitude of 'live and let live'. As I matured, I maintained that perspective and enjoyed many friendly encounters with others of like mindset. Please don't think me trite for saying so, but one of my very dearest friends is a bisexual woman who has freely explored her sexuality for all the time I've known her. Many miles exist between us now. I miss our conversations and explorations.

I'm afraid that I've rambled, so I'll bring this treatise to a close.

Again, thank you for having written, and please do so again.

Fred

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 16

Good afternoon...

My friends  call me Toni.  I reside in Arizona, and I am a lesbian.  Looking to meet and make new friendships.  Please feel free to contact me. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 16

Hello, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw your post. I'm brand new to this site and really never expected to find someone with whom I have a few things in common.

I'm 71, married and sole caregiver for my wife of 25 years. I too, am bisexual (wife knows all about my preferences), am intrigued with the polyamorous lifestyle (have known only one other person involved in the lifestyle), was a Pagan (still am, but not practicing), also a Democrat. I, too, am seeking polite dialogue, but am certainly open to meeting others who--as you put it--haven't given up on sexual/sensual activities. Skeletons in the closet? Who could possibly not have them?

I hope I'm responding approprately. Apologies if I've not done so.

Fred

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 16

Well, I know I'm Alternative!:. bisexual, polyamorous, Pagan. a Democrat who believes in the value of polite dialogue...

I'm in Houston, and i'm a man who has skeletons in the closet... but im a nice guy who'd enjoy meeting (talking, first) nice men and women who haven't given up on sexual/sensual activities.

Blessings to you all!  Denzial

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 16

Very bi-curious, 52yr old female looking for beautiful lesbian FWB to teach me.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 16
Thanks @AARPTeri for that info. I think it's time they bring that high to where it really counts day to day. Down here in the trenches, in this column where we seek to find sex, love and intimacy.

On that note, do you have any idea what "alternative" means?

Different. Other. Second. Substitute. Replacement.

Insulting, to say the least.
habrown
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 16

@LazarusLong67  This is a section on AARP.org http://www.aarp.org/home-family/voices  where you will see that AARP does have information for the LGBT community.  Here is a link directly to that page:

http://www.aarp.org/home-family/voices/lgbt-pride/

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 16
Not only asians and blacks, they also have a section for women.

When will you start counting gay money?

No, we're not special, we're people.
habrown
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 16