Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Alternative Lifestyle

Message 11 of 16

Hello. What is your name ane where are you from?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 16

I also am a gay guy.I do agree with you.

Thank you.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 16

As my post says, I am looking for friendship and possible dating with a lesbian lady. What is it about my post that you don't understand?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 16
Ahhh...Newbie just noticed a number of "tags", many of which deal with the exact topic I laid out...I guess the lesbian lady I was responding to hadn't seen them yet either, lol
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 16

Hello, 

As I am a gay man, I am only referencing your post because I've noticed nothing in terms of ability to express one's gender orientation when seeking a romantic relationship.  Different strokes for different folks, as it were, so if there is not already a GLBTQ segmentation within AARP, then there ought to be.

In fact if I have anything to say about it, there will be, as I notice (without malice) a section devoted to Asians, and I believe one to African Americans (I just turned 50, so I finally got African American correct, and I believe the section made reference to "Black" issues, lol...I'm so confused anymore.  A great man once said "Why can't we all just get along?"--Rodney King.  Mr. King wasn't great by virtue of the fact that he was nearly beaten to death by a group of LAPD officers for no reason, but rather because of the grace and humility he exhibited once he was; the Humanity he shone whilst others were rioting and destroying their own neighborhoods was exemplary to say the least, and his condemnation of that mentality what made him a great man.)

So anyway, why can't we all just have a little LGBTQ section?  After all, Church and State may be seperate, but I'm pretty sure you're interested in the sexuality/sexual expression of the individual you may meet or date from here...or perhaps I'm wrong?

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Alternative Lifestyle

Message 16 of 16

Are there any lesbians here looking for friendship or dating?

Kudos
Views
Replies