Discover Healthy Recipes. Search By Cuisine, Lifestyle, Nutritional Info And More. Earn Double Reward Points.

Silver Conversationalist

Re: AARP DATING SITE

Message 31 of 54

It is very hard to find a sincere person even on the more reputable sites. Very sad for the honest folks who are mature, stable, and real!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Silver Conversationalist

Message 32 of 54

My experience with online dating has been a disaster. Fake profiles, scammers, and jerks trying to get their rocks off. It is sad that the majority of people on these sites aren't sincere. They don't make em like they used to!

Silver Conversationalist

Message 33 of 54

When I go to that site, nothing comes up. I have tried several dating sites with no luck. I think that older people are set in their ways and don't want to bend. It is even harder for me to meet someone because I am gay.

Info Seeker

Message 34 of 54

I agree.  I am no longer a driver, either and sometimes it drives me crazy.  I have to depend on others for transportation and how can I meet a nice gentleman when I can't get out of the house?

Gloria McLaughlin
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 35 of 54
Dear Pete,
Don't wait around...you will find nice gals who don't mind driving
Info Seeker

Message 36 of 54

I have recently moved to South FL after many years in business in Brazil ( originaly NY ) have gone on 2 dating sites. Due to a mini stroke I don't drive but aside from slight balance issue all is fine. I cannot believe the premium women out there put on driving! I am intelligent, affectionate, have a good  sense of humor, financially secure and live 1 block from Las Olas Blvd. What do these women want / need? UBER exists. Peter

retep
Info Seeker

Message 37 of 54

Thank you for your input

Info Seeker

Message 38 of 54

hello - im a newbie on AARP . i enjoyed reading your comments . i so agree about dating sites . it does seem most are in a hurry . just thought id add -- the last man i spoke with asked - why im still single . i said  " i know all the games .!! ".   i bet you passed him somewhere .! nobody likes a smart Woman .  be wise be safe and -- yes im still seeking .   YvetteDawn

' I am -- me ' .. an uncommonWoman
Conversationalist

Message 39 of 54

the reall answer to something like this, is a fundamental change in the way these contracts are laid out. most important improvment would to keep all finances seperate. each pays for what thye use, ..that takes away the incentive, for conartists, or even just lazy users, from having a hold on the other...the system the way it is is broken, and marrage is just a way for one to control another...perhaps marriage should be done away with, then if people are not getting along, they can just split.

Info Seeker

Message 40 of 54

When I go into what is advertised as AARP Dating Site, I put in www.aarp.org/dating.  They advertise that it is a FREE Dating Site.  I saw other sites noted on AARP, but none of them are FREE, so it would seem there is false advertising by someone going on here.  That is why so many are calling it the AARP Dating Site.  It is being advertised that way with no disclaimers.