From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP DATING SITE

Message 21 of 115

@TainH955417  - not sure if you were directing your question to me or someone else.  However, I am single (I'll never marry again) and at the moment, not dating anyone exclusively.  Why do you ask?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 115

Are you still single?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 115

I totally agree, i will be 51 this year and recently single, just looking to date and chit chat but its hard because I'm not interested in your past our to discuss mine lol...i rather talk about what Coffee you like instead

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 115

@TeresaW749156 

Also Teresa there are tons of Forums in the Community 

Front Porch has folks who check in everyday 

Lots of topics you can read and posts to. ... Enjoy the discovery of it all

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 115

@TeresaW749156 

Morning Teresa 

Welcome to Our Community 

Want to let you know if you are responding to a particular person's posts When you post put @ [just as I did you above]  it'll bring up list of persons posted just pick them out of list that way we will know who you are posting/replying to

AARP doesn't have a dating app or service which is what this post is about but you certainly can meet others here and send private messages to others if you desire; which use if you want to give out personal information if you post your email or other info They'll remove it so its best to use the message system 

Any questions Just post and folks will help you 

Again Welcome & Good luck 

Have a beautiful day !

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 115

Hi Greetings warmly in the AARP Dating Site,

I'm up this morning and seen  your post and sounded interesting.  I am 56 and been divorced since 2009.  I been on my own since 2008.  I am looking for someone that can communicate and we can bounce off information back and forth that we are compatible with. 

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

AARP DATING SITE

Message 27 of 115

It seems no one really wants an AARP Dating Site because it is far easier to complain about dating than actual date. Dating is not sex or marriage.  It is not about finding the right person and crossing off who we believe is not compatible.  Instead we engage in senseless banter about our own personal concerns or generalized criticism of the opposite sex.

AARP dating could work if its goal was to bring people together beyond disjointed postings and unconnected topics.  Dating requires getting to know someone and joining together with them to do something productive.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 115

@2beingme 

Hi Donne Thanks 

Indeed as song Says "What doesn't kill us makes us stronger"

Me & my mom & friend Tulia always said getting older isn't for sissies 

We become stronger from living and going through our experiences which gives me better insight to what desire for my life to no longer settle. 

Happy is a choice 

Thanks for sharing 

Ginger : ) 

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 115

You're welcome Ginger.  Being a single senior citizen is not easy and definitely not for wussies but I believe that we're a tough breed though.  While becoming single again, at this point in my life, was devastating, it most certainly wasn't the worst thing that could have ever happened to me.  I don't say that to trivilize or disrespect anyone else's devastation of becoming single and alone at this age, I just want to express that we can survive and we can move on to still live fulfilling lives.  It's just that our lives will be different; we develop a new normal, of sorts.

Anyway, I wish you well and I hope you find what you're looking for, whatever that may be.  Have a wonderful weekend.

DonneSmiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 115

@Kaye6262 

Hey Kaye I have not met anyone here face to face but have made some friend connections here just from having topics in common 

Also there is group on here under Topic "Random Thoughts" called Front porch thread which has folks who live all over but check in everyday about Weather and such

So just a bonding found through having & sharing our common experiences 

Good luck 

Ginger  : ) 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors