Forced Nursing Home Evictions Must Stop. AARP Foundation Is Helping Protect the Most Vulnerable. Learn How

Info Seeker

Re: AARP DATING SITE

Message 21 of 52

I too wish that there was an AARP dating site.  Even though it is a large membership, I still feel insulated and more secure with AARP members than any other site.

Report Inappropriate Content
Conversationalist

Message 22 of 52

Uber!  I don't drive either since I sold my car two years ago.  When I did own a car, I was spending $400-$500 a month on transportation.  Now I spend around $200 a month.  I don't have to worry about car payments, insurance, repairs, gas, parking, etc.  It's so easy and convenient too!

Silver Conversationalist

Message 23 of 52
Agree!
~Sheila...'stand at the window as the tears scald and start; you shall love your crooked neighbour with your crooked heart' Auden
Silver Conversationalist

Message 24 of 52

I agree completely. It has impacted my ability to trust men. 

~Sheila...'stand at the window as the tears scald and start; you shall love your crooked neighbour with your crooked heart' Auden
Conversationalist

Message 25 of 52

I love the idea of an AARP dating/friendship website.  It would be great to find the next "love of my life" but I would also like to see my circle of friends expand.    

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 26 of 52

Why doesn't AARP have their own dating site since all AARP members are 50 and above. It would be a great way to connect in a safe online place. What do you say AARP??? 

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 27 of 52
I agree. Smiley Happy
Silver Conversationalist

Message 28 of 52

Were out here, maybe you are looking in the wrong places? 

Big world ya know, I agree with the dating site BS, just an overall smoke screen for someone to tell you who they want to be and in reality of who they are not.

I guess it all depends what a person is looking for. I see many woman in many places, but I don't see "the woman".  I suppose it gets harder to find someone when you are looking for the "one".

Did you ever here other people saying they can't find anyone? I watched people closely wherever I went for a few days.  All I saw was people looking at their Iphones or/and looking down at the ground when going into a shopping center, the gas stations,  the supermarket, etc. It was really strange to watch other people not even hardly make contact with other people. So it's a no wonder nobody can find anyone if they are looking in all the wrong places.

Best wishes to ya, and keep looking, there are still some out here made to your specifications, look everywhere and you will find the right one looking back.

Silver Conversationalist

Message 29 of 52

It is very hard to find a sincere person even on the more reputable sites. Very sad for the honest folks who are mature, stable, and real!!

Silver Conversationalist

Message 30 of 52

My experience with online dating has been a disaster. Fake profiles, scammers, and jerks trying to get their rocks off. It is sad that the majority of people on these sites aren't sincere. They don't make em like they used to!