Join Dr. Catherine Alicia Georges and Amy Goyer at 10:15 a.m. ET Wednesday for an AARP telephone town hall on family caregiving issues. Register here.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: 68 y/o Widower in Washington state seeks friendship, companionship, love?

Message 1 of 33

I would enjoy visiting with you!! You seem like a great person to get to know better. If you think so, my email is [address removed for security purposes].

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 33

You look like a cute teddy bear.

anita M blakely
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 33

Hi Ginger, I meant it to go to Witcheastboom1.

anita M blakely
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 33

@AnitaB232997 

Hello Anita 

I assume your post was for 

@taxvolunteer16 ?? since you didn't tag anyone??

Word of Caution

I'd reconsider putting your Full name on forum posts I would think Community helpers would remove it but either way that's something you can share in Private Messages 

FYI if you'd like it removed: 

You can click the dots in your post choose Edit it to remove your middle initial & last name 

Have a safe and enjoyable Holiday Weekend 

Ginger :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 33

I left you a private message in your inbox. Don't like messaging where everyone can see.

anita M blakely
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 33

I wish dating at our age could be easier. I miss talking to a man. I have wonderful girlfriends but not the same. I know we are older but I don't think anyone needs to rush due to age. This past year I lost a good friend / lover of 17 years. We laughed a lot and agreed to disagree. No one has to many real friends. If you would like to know me lets start talking. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 33

I wish dating at our age could be easier. I miss talking to a man. I have wonderful girlfriends but not the same. I know we are older but I don't think anyone needs to rush due to age. This past year I lost a good friend / lover of 17 years. We laughed a lot and agreed to disagree. No one has to many real friends. If you would like to know me lets start talking. 

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 33

@AnitaB232997 

That's great Anita

Grateful I could help 

He's replied to you here

Good luck be careful 

Enjoy your Day!

Ginger  : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 33

Hi Anita,

Don't be frustrated. This is about being happy. At least now I know to check my AARP stuff closer. And at least we have something to work with. I appreciate that you've still made the effort to contact me. As I plane to continue following up with you as well. 

birthday 2017.jpgSo tell me, are you happy living in Washington? Is the cool weather ok for you? I presently am in SE Asia where I took early retirement becuase its a affordable enough to do here. However, I've grown homesick for the states and don't know how much longer I'll be here. I quite enjoy Florida. More specifically the Orlando area. Have you ever been? I hope to hear from you soon. Let's work on this communication thing together.  PS sorry to have sent the same two photos                                                                                                                                                      Sincerly, Jeffbirthday 2017.jpg

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 33

Thanks Ginger , I did send my friend a message with your private mailing setting. I hope I hear from him. Have a good night.  Anita

anita M blakely
Kudos
Views