Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed Sept 4th Welcome To The Bonus Game

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed Sept 4th Welcome To The Bonus Game

Hi Everyone, Convertiblegal was our Winner last night, So we move to the Bonus Game, We are playing picnic-table.gif Picnic Table, Here are your numbers>

B-11  I-19  G-49  N-41  O-65

N-45  B-1  O-70

G-58  I-30  B-6  N-31

Good Luck, Sorry about the late post, was mowing the back lots and forgot about the time, I'll check back soon, Jen

Recognized Social Butterfly

Only one number for me tonight. Got home from church and sat down and fell asleep, and remembered I didn't get my numbers.
See you in a few hours.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

As Dorian is looking for a friendly place along the eastern seaboard to crash in, we are watching Juliet in the Pacific. She's quite far from our island chain, thank God. Our weather people are saying that we have a lower than normal nuisance from the hurricanes this year. I hope they're correct. It seems that Meteorology is only good at collecting data. Their prediction records are dismal. (In the case of Dorian, it's a blessing.)

WTG convertible gal !

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow! Thank you Lord for taking Dorian away from coastline in our area. That hundred miles made the difference and all we got was some wind and light rain. 

Prayers for Donna, our newest member who is much further down the coast of Florida than I am and got way more trouble than we did here in the north.

I got only one number so no help tonight. Good luck to everyone in the bonus game.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Contributor

Hi so relieved the storm really did not do much here either. Just wind gusts but no damage by me. I just got back on to check the numbers as I was helping some people with storm preparations and now I gave all my supplies to the fire station to send to the Bahamas.

Honored Social Butterfly

Very happy to get this news. That was great of you to donate your supplies and I never thought of going thru the fire department. I will have to keep that one in mind.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to our winner๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰  Jen I - 28 was called yesterday any way I did get a few numbers.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks ladyfox58, just ignore that number, I will remove it from my post, I only meant to call 12 numbers anyway..Jen
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP