Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Wed Sept 19th Welcome To The Bonus Game

Message 1 of 6

Got 7 numbers tonight and some of them match my card nice will see what happens tomorrow.Warm here but nice had a little rain this morning which was nice.Good luck all and see you all tomorrow.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

Well our 9 straight days of 90's & above are over - 82 here today, & know we have a good rain storm - we need the moisture.  Have a good evening. Not close to having an E

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

Okay, dinner is running a  bit late so I have time to post without rushing or getting here very late.

First, my thanks to everyone.

Second, weather is hot, hot, hot. temps have been bouncing between 92 & 97 since Saturday. I can't wait for the 80's to finally show up. UGH, the water in the pool was 88 yesterday, like taking a bath, not refreshing at all, unless of course you come into the air conditioned house while you are wet. LOL!!

Good luck to everyone.........

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6
I made here before going to church tonight. My E is half way there or not. The high school are scrambling to rearrange football games because we are going to have 4 days of severe weather starting Friday. So our Friday games are now on Thursday and I asked my son if the band contest is still on in Plano Texas for Saturday and he didn't know.
So tomorrow I will finally get to see my son's half time show. You all take care and see you all tomorrow before I leave for the football game.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

Congrats to SassiLady 👏 I got 6 numbers but only 3 of them match the letter E.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Wed Sept 19th Welcome To The Bonus Game

Message 6 of 6

Hi Everyone, Well our heat wave is still going on, supposed to cool off this weekend , hope so...

SassiLady was our Winner last night, so it's on to the Bonus Game, We start with> letter-E.gif "Letter E''

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TONIGHT>

N-32  O-64  B-6  I-16  G-60

G-46  I-26  N-38  B-1  O-67

I-25  B-9  N-45

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back later, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies