Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed Sept 19th Welcome To The Bonus Game

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed Sept 19th Welcome To The Bonus Game

Hi Everyone, Well our heat wave is still going on, supposed to cool off this weekend , hope so...

SassiLady was our Winner last night, so it's on to the Bonus Game, We start with> letter-E.gif "Letter E''

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TONIGHT>

N-32  O-64  B-6  I-16  G-60

G-46  I-26  N-38  B-1  O-67

I-25  B-9  N-45

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back later, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Got 7 numbers tonight and some of them match my card nice will see what happens tomorrow.Warm here but nice had a little rain this morning which was nice.Good luck all and see you all tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Well our 9 straight days of 90's & above are over - 82 here today, & know we have a good rain storm - we need the moisture.  Have a good evening. Not close to having an E

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Okay, dinner is running a  bit late so I have time to post without rushing or getting here very late.

First, my thanks to everyone.

Second, weather is hot, hot, hot. temps have been bouncing between 92 & 97 since Saturday. I can't wait for the 80's to finally show up. UGH, the water in the pool was 88 yesterday, like taking a bath, not refreshing at all, unless of course you come into the air conditioned house while you are wet. LOL!!

Good luck to everyone.........

Recognized Social Butterfly

I made here before going to church tonight. My E is half way there or not. The high school are scrambling to rearrange football games because we are going to have 4 days of severe weather starting Friday. So our Friday games are now on Thursday and I asked my son if the band contest is still on in Plano Texas for Saturday and he didn't know.
So tomorrow I will finally get to see my son's half time show. You all take care and see you all tomorrow before I leave for the football game.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congrats to SassiLady ๐Ÿ‘ I got 6 numbers but only 3 of them match the letter E.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP