Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed Oct 10th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed Oct 10th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, convertiblegal55 was our Winner last night, So we start our Bonus Game, We are looking for Lg Outside Frame, Good Luck!

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-6  N-34  I-27  G-53  O-61

N-34  I-30  G-59  I-17  O-69

B-7  N-44  N-31

Rained off and on today, temps are dropping to 54 tonight, and only getting in the 70s tomorrow, expecting lows of 34 and 36 this weekend, and a very cold 32 on Tuesday of next week..the temps, they are a changing!

I'll check back later, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

I hope that no one among our bingo friends lives in the path of Hurricane Michael. And I pray that all who are in Michael's path will recover fast.
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Got three numbers today and all are on outside frame wow hope tomorrow is good also.For our friends in Flordia please everyone say a prayer very bad down there right now have lived trough a few hurricans but not that bad.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Cold here - never did get out of the 30's - snow off & on all day.  Congrats Convertiblegal!!!!

Everyone be safe.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Today it was nice and not hot outside. The temperature suppose to go down to 51 tonight. I love this weather. No large frame for me tonight. See you all tomorrow. Pray for the people in Florida who were in the path of Michael today and pray for the people it will affect in the coming days.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen you have N - 34 twice, Congrats to Convertiblegal55 ๐Ÿ‘ I got a lot of numbers I don't need for the Frame.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP