Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed Nov25th BINGO Finish Bonus Game

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed Nov25th BINGO Finish Bonus Game

Hi Everyone, Mary Riley wwas our winner last night,with 4 corners, which counts as a regular Bingo, So we finish with >outside-picture-frame.gif OUTSIDE PICTURE FRAME, Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-3  B-9  I-18  I-27  N-31  N-43

G-46  G-56  O-63  O-71  B-15

I-29  N-40  G-60  O-65  B-11

I-24  B-6  G-50  O-69  I-28

GOOD LUCK, And everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Gobble till you Wobble,Jen

Social Butterfly

Sorry a day late - sure hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No bingo for me - see you all on Monday 

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Happy_Thanksgiving_2014_22

Dear friends and friends I don't know yet, of the Bingo Bunch, I apologize for my lack of appearance these past few days but I have been busier than a one armed paperhanger trying to meet a deadline. Things have been a little hectic for me so I haven't taken the time to keep up with this week's Bingo going's on. But to Mary Riley, congratulations, good for you on winning! And to all of you other fine players, thanks so much for letting me be a part  of the fun. I've enjoyed playing but for the time being (and to free up a possibly winning card for one of you), please Jen, don't include me in the next few games as I just won't remember to check back. I know it just takes a moment but right now I have to focus all my energies on other matters. Besides, you all will have that much better odds of winning with one less player to compete with. I'll be back, in time but I just thought I'd take a break.

And lastly but not the least thing I'd like to say is, the turkey that I am, wishes each and every one of you the happiest Thanksgiving ever! I'm thankful for the kindnesses extended to me and the other ones accepted, from me too! May the cornucopia on your table and the one in your heart always be filled to overflowing! Gobble gobble!

Good luck, and remember to say it loudly and say it proudly, when it happens to you -

BINGO!

🤗😉

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
Regular Social Butterfly

Jen, during this time of thanks, please accept our deep gratitude for keeping the bingo game going all year long, year after year for quite a while now (we just finished playing game 608!)  May the Lord keep you healthy and  bright  for many more years.  Enjoy your time off and the turkey feast with family.  You do have a long week end to recover from overindulgence, if any.

See you on Monday.

Gold Conversationalist

CONGRADS MARY       BLESSED THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

WANDA MORRIS
Honored Social Butterfly

Well I missed by 1 number, Congrats to Mary Riley🎉 if anyone wins Congratulations to you also 🎉 sign me up for next week and I'm wishing all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🦃

Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen I lost by 3. Please sign me up for the next game. Congrats to Mary Riley. 

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving, see you all on Monday. 

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

eatbeef.jpeg

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Congratulations to Mary R.

I missed by 4 numbers.

Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving every one!

Sandy

127636468_3553817881339992_2456831041676039392_o.jpg

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP