Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed Nov21st WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed Nov21st WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, I had a very nice day with my daughter and grandkids and there kids, ate a non traditional dinner at a Chinese Buffet, wonderful food, I had to force myself not to keep filling my plate..lol

Here are your #s for tonight, michol was our Winner last night, so tonight we are playing the Letter C, for cranberries, are you having any with your meal? letter-C.gif

B-5  B-12  O-61  O-75  N-44

N-31  I-29  I-19  G-56  G-60

B-15  N-38  O-66  I-22  G-48

Good Luck, Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving, and I'll be back in a bit to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Six numbers today cold and had some snow flurries earlier not alot,stay warm everyone and safe I know the roads are slick so drive careful when traveling to friends and families houses.HAPPY THANKSGIVING  everyone enjoy and don't get stuffed like the turkey ha!ha! see you all on Friday.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Have a joyful Thanksgiving.
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

no luck here congrads michol for bingo last night. HAVE A BLESSED THANKSGIVING EVERYONE , STAY SAFE AND WARM IN YOUR HEARTS /

WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

No "C" for me tonight, and no I don't like cranberries, so it's a good thing my exDIL is having it at her house. My son is deep frying the turkey, and my DIL is doing the mash potatoes and my one grandson is doing green beans casserole and I am bringing the desserts and rolls and my ex DIL is doing the dressing so our Thanksgiving is a total family affair. I stopped doing the holiday dinner a few years back because it got to be too much for me to do.
Congrats to michol for the win. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and have a fun and safe holiday. See you all on Friday.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No C here yet, maybe on Friday.

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy your day.

Honored Social Butterfly

Congrats to Michol on your win! I got a few numbers today, Wishing all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

Social Butterfly

Congrats Michol on your win.  No C for me tonight.  Happy Thanksgiving to you all - Enjoy your day.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP