Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed Nov 13th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed Nov 13th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, What do you say everyone, shall we all go South for the winter, sounds good to me...

Here are your numbers for tonight, hoping for a winner, I must be giving out bad numbers...

N-45  B-15  O-67  I-25  G-46

O-74  I-17  B-8  G-52  N-36

B-3  O-70  I-29

Good Luck, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Yay, I finally got 1 hit in the O column, even though it is not the one I need.

Amazing! It's Wednesday and no one has steeped forward to claim the weekly bingo trophy.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Down South have been pretty cold also in the 20's again tonight, I got 6 more numbers and a wait.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I don't think it will make it until tomorrow but if it does I am waiting in three places, not bad for such a slow start. It was 40 here at 7am and felt like 34, so if any of you are thinking of coming south you might want to consider further south than the middle of Florida, not sure how the temps are there.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Yeah SassiLady, I have family in northern Fla, and they are getting cold temps too, I grew up there and we alway had to have the wood stove going in the winter, it can get pretty cold there, So yeah it would have to be warmer. maybe Az,LOL!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP