Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed Nov 10th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed Nov 10th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, prisonnurse06 was our winner last night.

We start the Bonus Game, we are playing mountains%20high,%20valleys%20low.jpg Mountains High, Valleys Low

Here are the numbers for tonight.

O-61 B-11 N-31 G-55 I-16

I-29 N-34 B-6 O-71 G-56

B-15 G-52 N-45

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Only 5 away from the Bonus bingo (that's 50%). And 15 days from Thanksgiving , yet I still have no idea what everyone wants to do in my extended family.  My old man said that if there's no consensus, the two of us will "Denny" it. 

Honored Social Butterfly

I only got 1 number tonight and needs a few more

Silver Conversationalist

I am two away from the Bonus. Good luck everyone.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Jen I didn't scroll down far enough to find the second post.

There is rain in the area and expecting thunderstorms tonight but should be done with by midnight.

Cold front tomorrow.

I got one number tonight.

See you all tomorrow. 

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Okay I will be optimistic and say I have the Valleys Low so now I need the Mountains High. Half way there. Nice day today we are warming up but only for a couple of more days and then the chill comes back. Good luck everyone.

Social Butterfly

Absolutely no numbers tonight (in the right place anyhoo). Have 4 from the previous days. Oh well, that's the way the balls fall.  🌄 Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

For those of you who check early. yes there were no numbers, I was in the process of typing  them, hit the wrong thing, and poof away they went, had to retype it, but numbers are here..lol

Social Butterfly

I know. I checked a few times. I meant I had absolutely no numbers that you called that were in the right place. 😊 Just happened to coincide.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP