Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed May 5th Welcome To Our Bonus Game

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed May 5th Welcome To Our Bonus Game

Hi Everyone, Turned out to be a nice sunny day.

SassiLady was our winner last night, so we are playing a Bonus Game > 4 Postage Stamps, No N's are in play.

clover-leaf.gif Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-2  B-10  I-16  I-26

G-48  G-60  O-61  O-73

I-18  G-50  B-7  O-65

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon, Jen

bingo-8.jpg

Regular Social Butterfly

Anyone has any cure for a lethargic bingo card?  Mine barely took in 2 numbers out of the 12 Jen called today. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Prisonnurse, I am so glad everything went okay. The last time they tried to go through my arm it would go as far as my elbow and the darn thing curled and wouldn't go any further, so they had to take it out, start over and go through my groin. I had a sore arm for nothing.

I got a few more numbers tonight. Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

Congrats to SassiLady 🎉 my numbers just won't land in the right place.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Congrats to SassiLady for her. my procedure was a successful the doctor found out that the stent they put 16 years ago is still working. 

The doctor inject a dye into my heart to find out why only 40% is working. I see the doctor next week and hopefully he will have some answers. 

i am typing with one hand as my right arm is where they did the procedure and can't use my right hand for next 3 days.

You all take and stay safe and strong.

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP