Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Wed May 2nd Our Bingo Game Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

Wed May 2nd Our Bingo Game Continues

Hi Everyone, Well it really feels like summer outside, thankful for the breeze that's blowing, really don't want to turn on the AC yet, but with the high temps they are talking about may have to..

Here are your numbers for today>

B-5  I-24  G-58  N-35  O-63

G-50  B-13  N-39  O-71  I-21

B-11  O-66  N-38

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

3 numbers tonight but nothing goes together but I see congradulation to FoxLady are in order nice and three bingo wow maybe you could of shared Ha!Ha!See you all tomorrow and we have bad rain stroms coming tonight and tomorrow.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

At least I got numbers tonight, not like last night with nothing. Congrats to our winner. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Regular Social Butterfly

You can take the horse to the water, but you can't make it drink. Nor can I make the numbers connect up into a winning pattern. So I end up with 5 possibilities.
Congratulations to ladyfox58, whom I have at one point renamed LadyLuck when she hit a bingo every week for a long running stretch.
Gold Conversationalist

CONGRADS TO WINNER LADYFOX
WANDA MORRIS
Social Butterfly

Congrats Ladyfox!!! No win for me.  We have had chilly weather all day & now the rain is really here this evening.

Honored Social Butterfly

Jen I think I have 3 Bingo's on Card# 102 B - 13, I - 24, Free G -54, O - 66 and B - 5, I - 17, Free, G - 48, O - 63 and  Four corners B - 13, 5, O - 63, 66

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS ! Yes you do, Three Bingo's

YOU ARE THE Lucky Ladyfox58 !Lucky Ladyfox58 ! WAY TO GO !

bingo trophy new.jpg

Trusted Social Butterfly

I'm waiting for one ..there's always tomorrow...
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I missed getting here last night but for the life of me I don't remember why. Anyway, no bingo for me but I have a wait and this is the third day of this game and I have had 4 numbers each day.

We are having great weather comfortable even in the low 80's as the humidity has been down and it has been breezy.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP